Sick

I'm rian. I have severe depression that makes me numb to all feeling.but I do feel self consciousness. I hate the feeling of being full,so I force myself to be sick.to be skinny.

"Heffa get your ass in here"

That's Joseph.hes my dad🙄.unfortunately.I walked into the kitchen were he was sitting,and I saw who he was talking to.

"Heyyy rian are you ready?"

I ran into my room and slammed  the door and reached for the lock,that wasn't there.

"The fuck ?where-

The door slammed into my face with such force it knocked me back onto my bed.

"No stop ,Steve!please ,why are you doing  this?!"

He pulled his trousers down and pinned my skinny wrists behind my head.he raped me.This happens ever week just by different men.worst part is,my dad lets them. They pay him ....

As soon as he left I locked myself In the bathroom,Wich fortunately still did have a lock.the nigga took it off my door,my only piece of security.i sat on the bathroom floor with my head resting against the wall.i stuck two fingers down my throat and leaned over the toilet....

HEY YA'LL !

this is my first fanfic so I hope your enjoying it.this is loosely based on my life ,but the only thing that is true is I'm anorexic. So yea ....😂😂😂I wish I knew swae lee.