A book I never finished (NO COPYING): Deadly Conservation

And if you plan on using it as inspiration, please message me and we will talk.

DEALS!!! WE HAVE TO MAKE DEALS IF YOU WANT TO USE IT AS INSPIRATION.

JUST A PREVIEW

DONT COPY OR I WILL HUNT YOU.

THERE ARE MISTAKES I KNOW.

 A DEADLY CONVERSATION

~1~

"Do you know me?" he asked

"No" I replied

He pointed the gun at my head and brought out a knife.

"How do you want to die ?" He asked me

The door then opened , I couldn't see who entered but it just made matters worse.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~2~

"Gianna Stop !" I yelled

"No" she replied

She ran around the whole house yelling " Katherine has a boyfriend"

My brother then walked out and asked me if I actually had a boyfriend and I replied with a serious NO.

Gianna ran around the house and well I just did it,I tackled her and tried to choke her .

"What's wrong with you," she yelled

"Nothing," I replied

She then raced to the balcony and I followed , she stopped at random when she saw a bird and I hit her.

She tripped and fell off the balcony , my mother ran outside but it was too late,blood on the sidewalk and a leg too far away from the body; head with blood gashing from its sides; red and blue lights reflected against the surface of my apartment; neighbors and onlookers staring at the lifeless

body.

I still remember her scream and now I am sitting on my desk listening to the boring lecture while Fiona passes me notes.

"Class is sooo boring WISH you could come for our pool party , BTW Doesn't Ryan look hot in that shirt look at THAT MUSCLE

LOVE YA , FIFI "

I stared in disbelief at the note , if the teacher told me to read this out there will be a whole lot of drama so I had to end it.

"Are you looking for trouble , I suggest you end this day-dreaming and save it for after-school please stop this lover-girl attitude Gianna.

-Love ya , Katty "

I tried to pass the note but I guess I am not as skilled in note passing as Fiona.

"Miss Douglas please would you care to read your note out to the class." The teacher said.

"No thank you '' I replied

I then stood up and threw the note in the dustbin but I guess it was open because a boy saw a glimpse of it and recited it to the teacher.

"She was talking about Gianna and she was also talking about Ryan," the boy yelled.

Ryan blushed while the whole classed laughed.

"Please quiet down we need to finish the lesson," she said

The bell then rang and we all left the class as the teacher continued to blab about a test next week but I didn't care, I HAD BIGGER WAFFLES TO STEAL if that is the saying.

I walk towards my locker and can't help but catch a glimpse of Gianna's locker that was right opposite mine and decorated with a wide-variety of flowers and a picture of me with an X over it.

I walk towards her locker and pull off the picture and dash back to my locker.

I enter the combination for my locker 3-6-3-3 and see a note on top of my History book it said;

I SEE YOU HAVE A THING FOR ME

IT'S ALL THE WORLD CAN SEE

SO LITTLE KATTY-WATTY

TREAT ME TO A LATTE

MAYBE WE COULD KISS

I'M SURE YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS

LOVE YA BUT IF YOU HATE ME

I'M SURE YOU JUST WANT TO STAY WITH A BIT OF ME OF COURSE AS A PRESENT

-RYAN

He actually thinks I like him if Fi-Fi finds out about this I'm dead-meat and just to make my day horrible , Fiona shimmies next to me as I struggle to hide the note.

"What are you hiding ?"she asked as she reached into my locker to retrieve the note.

"Nothing ," I said as I tried to swat her hand away but it was too late she put her hand in my locker and pulled the note out.

"So, you have a secret admirer" she said "And it's ........Ryan"

I could see her cringe as she looked at the letter, all I saw was the letter fall from her hand and the same hand hitting my face.

"Who do you think you are ?" she said

Ryan then walked up to me and said

"Hey girlfriend !"

That was how I lost my Best Friend, we weren't a couple but till now I still wonder why he said it.

Those two words cost me my Best Friend.

The next day, I went to drop an apology note in her locker.

Fi , I am so sorry it was my first time seeing the note and I guess when that nerd announced what he thought he saw Ryan's. Name.

He must have thought I liked him or maybe he likes you.

-Sorry from

-Kat

The reply , I RECEIVED was utterly cold.

IT'S ONLY YOU THEY SEEM TO LOVE,

And me to hate I understand you and your 'luxurious locks' have to leave me so I have to leave you all . I've seen it all I know what you plan on doing to steal my future , I am not exaggerating but instead you should check the news tomorrow morning and the school newspaper in the morning.

-With so much love

-FIONA!!!

Fiona's handwriting looked bigger than usual but maybe it was just my eyes.

What could this mean I did nothing what did she hate me so much for and why?