8. Partners in Crime

Jessica's Pov

I'm stuck with Mason for the next few days. Just what I wanted.

The out side of this place is amazing. I have my credit card that my mom gave me to use so I'm all good. The hotel has a small pool thing in the front and many floors. Hey at least it isn't one that I went to before. That's a plus.

(This hotel is not in New York. It's just a picture.)

We walked inside and went up to our rooms

"Why am I not paired up with Sam or Abby?" I asked.

"Because you will be at the next hotel. Then paired with someone else. The last place your also paired up with me as well." Said Mason.

I rolled my eyes and then unlocked our door. The inside of the hotel room is amazing. It has two beds. Which is another plus. The bathroom is nice and there are two separate closets. It's a nice hotel room. That is for sure. Although we won't be eating there or anything but oh well.

"Can I go talk to Sam and Abby

"Can I go talk to Sam and Abby."

"Fine but be back before 9."

"What nine?! Don't like to let the girl have fun?"

"Fine 10."

"Thanks."

I walked out and spotted Abby talking to Chad. They seemed like they are rooming together.

I walked up to them and sat there for a few minutes just listening to their conversation.

"Chad. I get a bed you get a bed we are not sleeping in the same bed." Said Abby

"Come on baby you know you want to." He pleaded.

"N-O." Said Abby."