One night stand

"Where is she?" Tae whispers to him self while sitting at the edge of their bed in a dark room. "I know she said she wanted the room to her self tonight but what was the point in even claiming it if she wasn't gonna come home."

Day before:

"WE GONNA GET SOME FUCK AND BE THE WHITE GIRL WAISTED TONIGHT BOIIIS!" Alaina said already fucked up.

Jenna and Lexi were standing in the kitchen leaning on the counter watching her stumble around in the living room.

"Who managed to get her this drunk so early, or at all". Lexi said while laughing under her breath. "I think Kayla did but I'm not sure how, she has her ways I guess".

They both started laughing, "so what's up with you and tae, after all he's done to you with, you know who, you still decided to share a room with him?" Jenna looked at lex with a confused expression.

"I don't know.. speaking of tae I need to go talk to him". Lex walked away avoiding the conversation. She walked to her and taes room, he was in the bathroom getting ready for the party tonight.

"Hey Kid!" Lex said while leaning in the bathroom door way. "Yea, what's wrong?" Tae said a little concerned given he had gotten the shit beaten out of him by her before due to past events.

"I'm taking the room tonight so sleep on the couch or some shit I don't really care." She said with her arms crossed. " ok but wh-... never mind". Tae said while nervously scratching the back of his head.

Later that night

Tae sat in the dark room still remembering what lex said but couldn't help but be concerned "it's almost 3 in the fucking morning where is she!?" All of a sudden he could hear shuffling and someone trying to open the door, he quickly ran into the closet but kept the door cracked. The door slams open but then it's quickly shut.

Taehyung P.O.V

I could hear muffled laughter one was definitely a guy and the other sounded like lex, but it sounded different not cute like she was trying to be playful, it was deep, almost menacing.

I cracked the door open a little so I could see, it's creepy I know, but I couldn't help myself. She was standing in front while he sat at the edge of the bed, she forcefully pushed him back and climbed on top of him, they started ripping each other's clothes off, but lex wouldn't let him take her bra off.

He didn't bother with it after seeing the look in her eyes. I'm not sure if he was scared of the look or was understanding but he left it alone, they went at it for a bit he was moaning like crazy while she rode him, but she stayed almost silent, just breathing heavy.

Idk why she's acting like this but I have a feeling it might have something to do with me, probably from what I did to her, I feel horrible and I know now I could never approach her with how I feel now.

she would never forgive me tbh she would probably hate me more.

But I can't help it she was right about Jessica, but I didn't listen and after all this time it was lex I loved, but I couldn't tell her, I dont think she feels the same anymore and I would probably make things worse between us.

After they finished he rolled on to her side of the bed. " That was great babe see u in the morning." He said with confidence and kissed her shoulder.

End of taes pov

Lex sat on taes side of the bed looking out at the porch. She sighed and glanced at the dumb kid she just fucked. "Get out" she said with no emotion while putting her underwear back on.

"What...I thought u said this wasn't gonna be a one night stand, we spent all night talking ab-" " I lied" she cut him off and spoke in an annoyed tone.

"Are u fucking kiddi-" "fuck off" she said with a sigh in her breath waving her hand towards the door gesturing him to leave. He stomped out like a little kid and slammed the door. Lex walked out on the porch with a bottle of Hendrix and a fluffy robe.

Lexi pov

Why the fuck did I do this, why am I like this. 😔how am I supposed to tell Jenna the only reason I agreed to share the room with him was because I still love him and I was hoping something would happen.

But then I go off and and kick him out and avoid him during the party so I can go fuck some random frat boy.

*drinks straight from bottle* * burps and sighs* " WHY DO I STILL LOVE U STUPID FUCKIN BITCH!"

Tae pov

I noticed she left so I tried to sneak out the closet when I tripped and stubbed my toe " ah fucking dick shit" I whispered.

All of a sudden I heard lex yell something. Did she just say she loves-? someone... wait still, does she mean me holy shit she still feels the same.

End of Tae pov

Lex goes back inside when she suddenly stops. "Tae!?" "Lex I-" " did you hear what I said?" Lex says with a scared and almost in tears look on her face.

Tae hesitates for a moment then looks to the side and grabs his arm. " I did" they both look away from each other. Tae looks up at her and steps closer. "I'm so sorry"

she snaps a glare at him " you should be" lex says starting to feel the affect of the Hendrix. "There's no way to explain why I did what it did and I'm not going to ask for forgiveness but there is one thing I know that I couldn't say before."

" WHAT ELSE COULD U HAVE TO SAY TO ME, IS MESSING WITH MY FEELINGS FUNNY TO YOU, AM I JUST A TOY!" Tears stared to fall down lexis face like a water fall she threw the bottle at Tae as she backed away.

Tae started to walk close with his arms out trying to calm her down. "Lex please just listen to me this one last time".

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT, WHY AFTER SO MANY FUCKING CHANCES, WHY WOULD I GIVE YOU ANOTHER, GIVE ME ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON I SHOULD LISTEN TO YOU TAEHYUNG!"

"Lex please stop yelling." "YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME-!" She fell to her knees in tears and covered her face with her hands. Tae ran to her side trying to comfort her.

" I tried to warn you but you only saw it as jealousy because I loved you, but I was only trying to protect you." Lex could barely speak from all the crying.

" I know, I know that now, and I should have listened to you and I'm sorry for being a dick and not understanding." Tae said while cradling her in his arms, he pressed his cheek on the top of her head and she could feel the tear roll down his face and land in her hair. " I'm so sorry Lexi, I- I love you."

Lexi pov

What did he just say, my heart stopped. I looked up at him not fully understanding the meaning of his words.

"What did you say?" I had a confused but less upset look on my face. " I said I love you lex."

He looked at me with the cutest eye smile that seemed sad but happy and he was crying, I could see in his fucking face there's no way he's messing with me, but what do I say I'm at a loss for words I've loved him for this long and now, there's no way but after all I've been through I- i.

"I love you too taetae"