Omegle

IF YOU WANT SMUT, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.
.......
I'm weird.

No, seriously I'm very strange.

I know this because to me, it seems that everybody else is strange as hell and I'm the only sane one, which (if you get random information sent to your phone daily) is what crazy people think.

"This one... no, this one." Danielle, my friend (because best friends are for weirdos), skipped through prom dresses on her phone. "What do you think of this?" She held up a picture of long sleeved wine,  off shoulder, ankle length with a slit in the side gown that hugged the model's curves splendidly.

"It's going to look great on you!" I exclaimed with fake enthusiasm.

We were seated on my twin bed with black sheets, black and white pillows and my silver laptop sitting at the edge  (ready to fall off and break into a million pieces with my life if any of us shook too much.)

"I meant for you, dummy." She sighed.

"Ha. You know I'm not going for prom." I shook my head at her.

"You can't say that - everybody goes for prom." She stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

"It's a good thing my name isn't everybody. Right?"

"Cut it out, (Y/N). There's no need to make a statement anymore - you've been doing that your whole life - we're all aware you don't like to fit in." Danielle huffed.

"Even if I wanted to - I don't have have a date."

"You don't need a date for prom."

"No - but I can't exactly go with you since you've got one."

"If you don't come with a date, you won't fit in - there."

"Yeah but that's a stretch, don't you think?" By now, I was frantically searching for excuses.

"But that's a stretch - don't you think?" She mimicked, terribly if I might add. "Devon Jones isn't going with anyone."

"Well isn't that sad for him. Come on, Dani - this is boring, let's do something fun." I whined.

"Like what?"

"Let's see," I stretched across and dragged my laptop towards me and opened it, logging in before I remembered I forgot to close my tabs.

"Were you on omegle?" Danielle opened her mouth.

"Yes, and it was only because I was trying to find SSSniperWolf so don't judge."

"You wanted to do something fun, right? How about we ask people on Omegle if they'd go to prom."

"Really?"

"Yes (Y/N)."

"Ugh, fine."

Two minutes later we were speaking to some extra stoned guy, named Jack, who was contemplating dropping out of college about his prom night.

"Don't.  Lose. Your. Virginity. On. Prom. Night." He slurred, "Since we were all at the same house for the after party, people kept knocking asking for condoms. Was so stressful. She was a hottie though. Wait a minute, how old are you guys anyways?"

"Bye Jack, thanks for enlightening us!" Danielle ended the chat with him and stopped omegle from 'linking us with another stranger'.

"See," I turned to her. "Prom is just a night of mistakes and regrets."

"Unless you do it right." She stressed.

A notification popped up on my laptop.

"Heath Hussar has uploaded a new video - 'LOOK WHAT DAVID MADE ME DO!!!'" She read, "Wait a minute... you watch the David gang?"