11. Ex Problems

Jessica's Pov

Why is Jack calling me? I'm sitting in the bathroom at my first date on the phone with my ex. It's just weird and slightly odd. Why won't he leave me alone.

"Jess. I'll be there tomorrow you better be ready to come home."

"I'm not going home."

"I'm worried sick about you."

"Go to hell Jack."

"Jess just listen to me."

"No we broke up. We broke up after you took my virginity from me. I thought you were the right person. No you weren't. You still aren't no go away. Stay out of my life. And leave me alone. I'm over you Jack now go away."

I hung up and sat down for a second. There was a knock on the door.

"Jess are you okay?"

"Abby."

I sat up and let her in the bathroom.

"Are you okay."

"Abby Jack called. I don't know what to do. I don't like him. I never did."

"Then let's go."

"I-I can't."

She looked at me and all I could say is that I'm crushed. I could help anything that was happening around me. I have to stop and start acting like a real human and deal with all my shit.

She got me to stand up off the ground and then went to wipe my face up a little bit. We then walked back out just as the food was coming out.

"Hey there the girls are." Said Chad.

I slightly smiled. All I had to do was eat and then we go and have some real fun. Woah that sound extremely wrong but who cares.

"Hey guys." Said Abby slightly chirpy

"Hey don't get angry because we called you girls." Said Chad

"Chad it was just you who called us girls. Not Mason." I pointed out.

He rolled his eyes and took a bite of his T-bone steak. I sat next to Mason and started to eat the taco salad without another word. The dinner went by pretty fast. I was upset when it ended actually. We walked out and went to change in the public bathrooms in the Central Park. Yes there are public bathrooms there. I changed into my cute little outfit. If u forgot what it looks like here it is. Again.

"Mason I need you help

"Mason I need you help."

"Okay coming in."

He walked in the bathroom and had his head down. I mean it was just the first date but oh well.

"Can you zip this?"

He zipped the strapless top up and then exited the room after wards. It was slightly awkward but I still didn't mind.

I came out and noticed the gang was back together again. Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall- so sorry.

I'm slow sometimes.

"My gosh Jess I though Emmy looked cute. But damn your stunning." Said Benny

Emmy went and punched Benny in the chest and all he did was chuckle about it. Emmy then did a small giggle and then we went to the club.

We all got out of the cars and trucks and started to just talk and hang out right before the entrance. This club is for some of the biggest gangs in New York City. Many people come here without knowing that. Jackie and Walter walked up and then we were all set to go inside. Jackie looked amazing. She had a very cute outfit. Her hair was done perfect. I'm pretty sure Benny's mouth even dropped. I know mine did.

It looked very cute and sexy in my opinion. She had black ripped jeans and a beige crop top. Some gold necklaces and nude shoes. Her nails were painted and she had some rings and bracelets. All together is was cute.

"Hello Missy

"Hello Missy. Name and password."

I looked up at the guard man. He looked odd and very strong looking. He just looked tough.

"Come on Fresh. She is with us. So is this girl and the other chick. Trust me nobody is calling the p-o-l-i-c-e." Said Benny

"Dude we can all spell." Abby stated.

"Oh well let's go." Anticipated Benny.

We walked inside and almost got knocked of our feet when load music greeted us. Who knows how this will end. I also spotted Jack with two ladies over his shoulders. Just like him to. It's so stupid.