Kidnapped

Shinchi POV

I was now working with Inspector Nakamori. I wanted to find out more about KID, so I thought it would be best to work with the man who is head of the KID task force. Ran wasn't so happy at first that I was leaving but she understood what he was aiming for.

Since I had moved to work here, I have had more opportunities to catch KID. The thing is, I didn't want to take him to jail, I just wanted to get to know the thief. KID isn't causing any harm, there are other people in the world who deserve to go behind bars. KID on the other hand, was someone I wanted to keep out of jail.

My job was going pretty normal and peaceful until Nakamori finally recieved the praise for chasing KID. They had him cornered and in handcuffs which were impossible to get out of, but since this is Kaitou KID, he was able to escape them with ease. Ever since then, Inspector Nakamori just keeps rambling on how the next KID heist, he will capture him and take him to jail.

Before this could happen, the Inspectors phone was ringing.

From what I could hear, there was a girls voice who was panicking on the other side. I couldn't quite tell what she was saying, but I could tell it was bad on how the Inspectors face drained of color.

"Shinichi, can you please come with me to this crime?!"

"Sure, but what happened?"

"My daughter just called, you know Aoko. Well she was about to be kidnapped, but her friend was taken instead, they could him 'unique' or something"

"Do you know where they are?"

"They left a note saying they would be near the clock tower!"

"Alright, lets go!"

Kaito POV

Aoko had called me over to help her make a cake for her father to celebrate.

"Why didn't you just buy one?"

"Its a special occasion, so I wanted to make one by myself, but I don't know how to make one without burning it."

After the cake was finished I helped her put up some decorations, but we came to a halt when there was knocking at the door.

"I'll get it Kaito!"

I went to continue putting up the last of the decorations, but was stopped again when I heard Aoko screaming. I went to the front door and there were a group of men dressed all in black. Once they saw me they let her go, and their gazes went to look at me.

They were whispering between themselves and they made their way into the house.

"We originally came in here for you Aoko-san so we could bring your father out for a little talk, but it looks like we have found something more unique. We will be taking you instead Kuroba, maybe you can do something for us that your father didn't."

After that speech, the lights decided now would be a great time to turn off. After a few moments of being in darkness, I was knocked out and Aoko was once again screaming.

When I came back around, I was in what seemed to be an abandoned building. There was only one other person in the room, when they realised I had awoke they made their way to me.

"Good afternoon Kuroba!"

"What do you want?"

"We want you to help us!"

"Why would I help my kidnappers?"

"Its a great deal!"

"Tell me this, oh so great deal of yours."