Read This

So...Hi! As you know, I'm Mair!
This is a message for all of you who know me.
I used to be http-Chandler, but then I decided to delete my account. Some of you may have been like
"Why?!"
"Did you get bored of your account?"
"Was it not good enough?"
"You had 1.2k something followers! Was that not enough?"
"Did we do something wrong?"

Well, let me explain some things.

When I first got on Wattpad, I was, as Jack said, a bouncing baby boy ready to start a new day! (I'magirlbtw-) I was hanging out with my friend...Let's call her Belle. I was hanging out at Belle's house, when suddenly I found something REALLY amazing. And that was Wattpad! I was excited that I could write and read stories all in one app, instead of always having to read a book that I found and typing on the computer my stories/short stories on Google Docs. So there came my Adventure in Wattpad!

After awhile of using Wattpad, I've read and seen some...'things' that I shouldn't have seen at the time and thought "Hey. This is cool!" So there I was, starting to swear to my hearts content!! But looking back at it now, I feel so...wrong about it. I was so young learning this things at a way to early age. So now that I think about it, I should try to forget it all. And I did. By starting new and starting fresh!

So while there are times I may act the wrong way, I'll never mean it at ALL. Unless I really do. That's all I have to say now. Good bye!