focus on the positivity

This is my story.

The story that I wish was never true.

In my childhood I had the worse kind of eczema ever. It hurt so much I didn't want to live.  in my mind why should I live if I'm just living for this pain, but I was lucky because I had my mom who helped through those tough times.  She gave me her shoulder to cry on.  When she told me how much she loves me and she told me that soon the pain will go away.  She said that everybody goes through something horrible but soon something would come.  She helped me shower because she knew that when ever I go alone I don't touch the water I just wet my hair to pretend I did.  She knew that I was making it worse by not washing my body. It's just there was so much pain it was so unbearable especially for a seven year old. I would rather get hit by a belt a hundred times then go in shower.  I would rather get bitten by a poisonous snake because at least then I know that soon the pain would be gone.  I would always question why god would want to see somebody go through all this pain.  Why would he make a kid go through it.  My mom would always say there's a reason for everything.  I didn't know what could possibly be the reason for it.  From this I am a strong person and I don't mean physically I mean mentally.  I guess that's why he did it to me to make me stronger then most. So when ever I go through something I can say I've been through worse.  Right now I'm better I got through it with the one person who fought with me and for me, the person who saw me struggle and helped, the person who truly cared for me, and was there for me and still is, my mother.  So I say this to every child struggling for there life.  Believe that you will get through this alive.  Don't push away the people who are trying to help, because trust me you will want it and just don't give up because you can and will get through with someone or not.  Just focus on the positive side and don't give up hope. And just breath.