12. Still Standing

Jessica's Pov

So I just walked right to the bar. Well after seeing Jack anyways. It's just tough seeing him. I thought we loved each other but I guess we were both wrong and right about somethings. I was right that he would never change for me I was wrong that he did change for me. I know that was confusing but I don't care. I love it I love it. Sry that was cheesy.

"Hey Jess. Look who it is."

"Abby I know who the son of a bitch is."

"His name is."

"Jack."

"More like Jackass."

We all started to laugh. Even Jackie was laughing. I mean she does have the name Jack in her name but she is no where near that. She is too nice and pretty to be that. Plus she is pregnant. Says Mason.

"So Sugar. Wanna dance."

I smiled and got up. I almost then fell back over because the hard cider is getting to me.

"Whoa sugar take it slow.

I chuckled a little bit. What I can't have fun. Well that's not fair. That's just stupid.

"Ugh I don't wanna tho."

He rolled his beautiful eyes and looked deeply into mine. Why does he call me sugar? I don't know all I know is that I like it. He better never leave me. He is to special. Am I too special.

"Sugar. Now can we dance?"

"Of course Mas."

We danced for an hour and by the time the club closed we already left for the hotel. I'm so tired it's slightly unbelievable. I think I fell asleep on the way home. I personally don't care if I did either.

Mason's Pov

I drove as she rested her hand on my thigh. She soon fell asleep. She looked so peaceful and so happy and I'm bringing her on a mission to run. That just sucks but at least she is happy. Jessica's phone started to ring. She wasn't getting up so I picked it up and answered.

"Hello this is Mason."

"Mason who. I declare to know who has my daughter's phone this instant."

Oops. This sucks. I might have costed her a relationship with her parents.

"Mason from school. I'm rooming with her on the school trip. Sorry if I startled you."

"Oh okay. That's fine. Good bye Mason."

I took a deep breath in and relaxed a little.

"Bye Mrs Smith."

What it sounds like a girl. No big deal. Trust me. I made it to the hotel and that is when Jess started to wake up. Well I kinda was partly to blame for the whole waking up thing.

"Jerk I was having beauty rest."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Come on beauty. You can take that test to our room how's that."

She smiled sleepily and we both walked to the hotel. We took the elevator this time up. She truly is beauty. No wonder why she is so precious. I love her smile. I love her laugh. And I love the way she sleeps.

We walked into our room and Jessica immediately went to bed. She didn't even change.

"Good night sugar."

"Good. Night Mason."

I smiled to my self. I then walked into the bathroom and took a short shower. I needed it. The first time in a long time. I'm happy where I am. I got out of the shower and saw Jessica sleeping. She looks perfect and so peaceful.

I then walked over to my bed and took of my shirt. I fell into my bed and fell asleep shortly after. It felt good to be asleep.

Jackie's Pov

Well now that I'm the only one who is still awake maybe I can go shopping with Benny and poof. Have the best time of our lives. I don't really know. Everyone seems happy and I have an appointment for the baby tomorrow and I'm scared. I'm scared something will be wrong. Let's just sleep it off I guess. I moved on the bed and closed my eyes.

I woke up to someone talking to someone else. The hotel walls are like paper man. It sucks. Eww what is that smell. It's going to make me vom- to late. I got up and ran to the bathroom. Why do I have to be pregnant. It doesn't make sense to me. Not one bit.

"Hey Jackie. You all right in there?"

"Yes Walter. I'm fine."

He hates when I say I'm fine but it's not just that that is bothering me. I feel like a turtle today. Hide from anyone and everything.

I got up off my hands and knees and got ready for the appointment. Remind me never to get pregnant again. That means no unprotected sex. Yes I'm giving you a warning.

"Ready Walter it's time to go."

"It's not my fault that I'm trying to still stand after last night."

"Technology it is your fault you have a bad hangover."

"Whatever."

We drove to the doctors office in peace and then I started to panic. We walked into the office and I hopped nobody would recognize me. It is the middle of the week and we are in New York City. Tomorrow we leave to go to Lockport New York. It's pretty cool. I've never been there actually.

"Jackie Pepper and Walter Kyan."

We Got off the chairs and walked into the room. The small room. I get to see my baby today. Take a deep breath. I'm scared out of my mind. No need to be scared.

A few minutes later we got to see the baby

A few minutes later we got to see the baby. There was not one but two. We are having twins. This is insane. I can't believe it. We are having baby twins. Yeah.