Menage Trois

The last time I edited this story, it was at 3K reads -- and now it's almost 6K, you horny harriets!! Hold tight -- I'll be updating all weekend with a few new ones to celebrate, along with my other story Un-tying the Knot. Thanks for your patience and all that jazz. Love you guys! 😘😘😘

DOUBLE A/N: This is absolutely my favorite smut I've ever written. So I moved it to the first chapter because it's far better. Sorry for putting them out of order, but it deserves it. :)

ALSO almost to 8K reads in like two weeks. Love all you little fellow hornettes. :)

--

"Kelly..." my best friend giggled in my ear, my hands draping around her waist as I try to keep her standing up and walking in a straight line. Unfortunately, my own inebriated state made it pretty difficult to pull off since I couldn't stop my own laughter or the haziness of the alcohol fogging my brain.

"Harry!" I giggled, stumbling a bit in the process of avoiding a strategically placed chair in the hallway as I tried to keep us from face-planting on the floor. "Harry, help me!"

"Help you? How am I gonna help you?" He chuckles, his own eyes hazy and filled with a mixture of liquor and mary jane. He looked over at us as if we were miles away, even though we are only a few feet.

We all burst into a fit of more giggles as we successfully got past the evil chair and continued to meander down the hotel hallway, stumbling into walls and art in the process. My best friend, Lisa, and I started to feel our knees buckling, the floor getting closer and closer as chorus of non-stop laughter bellowed in our wake.

Thankfully, something must have clicked in Harry's brain, and he quickly sidled up to the other side of Lisa, forcing her to loop her other arm around his shoulder so we could stand up straight and keep walking somewhat productively. The giggles didn't stop, though.

In case you were wondering, this is what a free evening on tour with Harry Styles gets you -- a night of debauchery that in this instance lead to a fucked up pop star, this assistant of his (me), and his publicist drunkenly stumbling "home" at 4am. Well, the publicist was certainly the drunkest.

"Heeeeeey, Mr. Styles," Lisa started, but she whined at his glare, abandoning her original line of questioning to address his icy facial features. "Don't look at me like that. I'll tell the press all the dirty details you don't want them to know!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "I'll fire you," he warned playfully, laughing harder as she trips over her own feet.

"You can't fire me!" She hiccuped. "You neeeeeeeeeeeeed me!"

"The only thing I need is a bloody blowjob," he mutters, eliciting an eruption of laughter from the two of us. "You cockblocked me earlier tonight."

Lisa's arms tighten around my waist as she giggles. "Can't help you there...I only lick pussy..."

As she mutters the words, her lips immediately attach to my neck in response to Harry's scoff, sucking on the soft flesh in the process. I jump at the sudden assault and laugh nervously. Lisa knows I'm straight, but sometimes she forgets when she gets drunk.

Harry glances at both of us amusedly, a pink tint rushing over my cheeks. I had always had a crush on Harry, especially being his assistant for almost five years. But what girl didn't? I pause to glance at Lisa and laugh before amending my thought. Okay, what straight girl didn't have a crush on him?

"Fuck," Lisa whined. "I'm horny," she whispers, gripping her arm tighter around my waist before starting to lick a bold stripe up the nape of my neck.