prologue

The Vongola mansion was on fire all the people are dead Tsuna can be seen fighting a man (who I will not mention) and from the looks of it he was loosing he was staring at the man smiling, while crying...

"Why....why did you do this ....?" Said Tsuna

"I'm sorry Tuna-fish it's the only way I can rule the mafia with you dead no one can stop me!!!" Said the man while smiling crazily

"Why!!?!... We were so happy we were finally complete!??!!" Shouted Tsuna...but he was shock when something went through him...

"*Cough...hehe...Iemitsu you traitor.....I...was wrong...to trust...you I....hope your...ha...ppy" said Tsuna his eyes losing its color....his body went limp..he was.....,gone

At this the man stop and smile his bangs covering his eyes...

"I have never want this to happen I was only wishing to have some time with you and Nana...I..I'm...sorry I didn't mean it please stay alive don't leave me PLEASE!?!!!!" cried Iemitsu looking at his hands that was covered by Tsuna's blood...

"Tsuna please I didn't mean it open your eyes please..." Said Iemitsu craddling his son while crying...

At this day he knew that he will never see them again they will never forgive him cause he is the reason they are dead.... (and at that moment he knew...That he fooked up...real bad, I mean dam bruh r u serious?((sirius: NO! I'M SI-//slapped)) no one asked... -~-)