foreword

❀

AESTHETIC
(adj.) concerned with beauty or appreciation of beauty

SUMMARY
An accumulation of images,
torn from places far and wide,
an abundance of definitions,
words you may never of heard.

— a collection of photography, definitions, quotes, lyrics and music; all combined to create aesthetics.

NOTE
Thank you so much for choosing to read and view this collection of aesthetics, I hope you find certain vibes that you like throughout the book; as well as the other details that have been added.

The type of aesthetics to be expected are a combination of two types; images that are aesthetically pleasing based of of similar colour, and images that are aesthetically pleasing established by being from a certain theme and mixed together.

If you have any particular aesthetics you would like to see, please pm me!!

I do not own any of the images used, unless stated so in the chapter. A large amount were found via places such as Pinterest and Tumblr. However, various images have been edited to better fit and better accommodate the theme and aesthetic I was aiming for.

I also do not own any of the music or lyrics used throughout the chapters, they are added purely for the added ambience and aesthetic.

❀