I

Clary was walking down a street. She didn't know why, but she was. On her way to get high in a alleyway she saw a emo boy writing on a poster for a orgy.

Feeling confident she went to talk to the boy.

"Hello." She said pushing up her chest. "So I see you're into orgies."

"Nah, just this one has Magnus Bane in it."

"Oh so is she a magician?"

Emo boy scowled at her.

"Oh, did I say something akward? I'm sorry I'm Clary. Clary Fray." She held out her hand so he can shake it.

He examined her hand and then decided to shake it. He grimanced, and that hurt Clary.

"Umm." He said with pain, since the conversation was akward. "I'm Alec." Then silence.

The silence surrounded them for about two minutes, Clary was moving awkwardly for that time, and Alec was weirded out.

"So what's your lastname?" Clary asked.

"What?"

"What's your last name?" Clary repeated, while her chest was stuck out so much that it look like she was gonna snap soon.

"I don't have to tell you." Alec snapped.

"Ah, so your the mysterious type?" She bit her lip.

"No I just don't want to tell you!"

"Oh..." Clary looked at him. "Want to see my tits?"

"What tits."

"Fine be like that. But you don't know what your missing out on emo boy!"

"What exactly, I'm extremely curious."

She huffed and then proceeded to make really awkward noises.

"Is there a secret penis I am not seeing? Or..."

"What?!" She opened her mouth.

"Penis."

"Of course I don't have a penis!"

"What does that mean?"

"It means I'm not a guy."

"So now your saying all guys have penises."

"Yeah..."

"I'm done goodbye." Alec turned around and walked away

"Wait don't go! I'm still a virgin!" Clary yelled.

"And you know what Cleary?" He turned back to her and started to walk her direction.

"What?!" She smiled and closed her eyes. She pecked her lips at him and was waiting for her to get kissed.

"You're gonna die that way!" Clary opened her eyes and was soon kicked. Alec had kicked her to the moon.

Fucking obliterated