Meet the Characters

~Darren Millen~

Age:18

Hair color: Light Brown

Eye color: Hazel

Taken by: Vanessa Cond

Height: 6'1

Weapon of choice: Switchblade

Description:

A tall fit know-it-all who doesn't take kindly to strangers. Usually is very prideful but when he really cares for someone, is gentle and protective. You can count on him to always have his handy switchblade in his back pocket.

___________________________

~Vanessa Cond~

Age:18

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Yellow/Green

Taken by: Darren Millen

Height: 5'5

Weapon of choice: None

Description:

Sweet and helps whenever help is needed. Isn't much of a fighter and at times, scared of mostly everything. Usually stays behind when things get intense. Obsessive over her belongings (Ex: Darren)

___________________________

~Rose Minu~

Age: 17

Hair Color: Light brown with a natural red tint

Eye Color: Grey

Taken by: No one

Height:5'4

Weapon of choice: None

Description:

Spunky, fun loving, and is always looking to cheer others up. Even though she's the one cheering others up, inside she's the one needing the comfort because she's broken.

___________________________

~Scarlett Pierce ~

Age: 18

Hair Color: Light Brown

Eye Color: Chestnut Brown

Taken by: Michael Fallon

Height: 5'6

Weapon of choice: Bow&Arrow

Description:

Tough, fit, loving. Acts as the leader of the group. Doesn't miss a chance to have a little fun but sometimes doesn't know when she goes too far. Loyal to all of her friends and never leaves anyone behind. Always has her bow&arrow with her and never misses an opportunity to have target practice once and awhile with a passing wild animal. Always makes time at the end of the night to love up Michael.

___________________________

~Michael Fallon~

Age: 18

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Bright Purple

Taken by: Scarlett Pierce

Height: 5'9

Weapon of choice: Rifle

Description:

Very fit, strong, and goofy. Can be serious when he wants to. Goes full rage mode when in a fight-or when someone messes with Scarlett. A go-to guy for survival skills. Knows a lot on how to live in the wild. Always has his rifle near by in case of an emergency-or urge for a wild snack. Love knows no bounds with him for his love for Scarlett and he would do anything for her.