Meet Me Here

Me and my mom just moves to romulus about a week ago. Today i was starting school and i was nervous asf. I aint know what to expect. I got dressed and put on my pink crop top, my black joggers and put on my black and pink jordans. I put my hair in a messy bun and left. My mom let me take her car (2016 Charger). I was getting mines in 2 weeks and i couldnt wait. When i got to school it was quite asf nobody paid me much attention except this fine ass boy who had an afro and a read sweater leaning on the wall talking to some other guys. He kept staring at me. He waled over toward me.
"Whats yo name ma"
"Keyonna, but you can call me Keyy wats yo name" ,He bit his lip
"My name Trey but you can call me t"
"Okay t what class u heading to"
"Health with brothers,hbu"
"Same... I guess ill see u in class"
"Ill see in a few then ma"
He walked way and it was a relief this boy was fine asf.
When i got to class every seat was takin except the one tht was right next to trey he smiled at me when he saw me walk im so i sat next to him.
"Hey Keyy, Was hoping i seen u again"
"Hey again t"
We sat in class and took some boring ass notes on drugs and weed. T kept looking over at me and smiling. After class he waited for me by the door.
"Keyy i wanna ask you something"
"Yess t"
"Me and my friend August bout to grab somethin to eat you wanna come"
"I cant i gotta help my mom unpack the rest of our stuff"
"Ughh okay then i look foward to seeing you tommorrow bt can i get yo number ma"
"Yess here nd okay Bye T😂"
When i got home i went straight to my new room and begin to unpack my stuff.
About 2 hrs later trey text me:
"Keyy!!!"
"Yes T"
"How was yo first day?"
"Good imma text u later im sleepy asf"
"Ok take a nap sexy😍"
"Ok ttyl t🙌"
I took a shower and threw on some boys shorts nd a tank top nd put my hair in a ponytail.
I woke up it was about 12 and got hungry asf so i decided to order some pizza from happys.
The pizza arrived 40 mins after and i smasheed. Trey text me nd he wanted to facetime but i didnt want to so i ignored his texts.

The next morning i was getting ready for school and o decided to wear some booty shorts my black crop top that said whateva and my black converse. I put my hair in 2 braids and left omw to school trey text me and told me to meet him in the cafeteria. I met him there and he was with some girl.
"Wassup t and hey...."
"Wassup Keyy im so happy to see u.. Oh this is my bestie jade"
"Nice to meet you jade im keyonna but u can call me keyy "
"Nice to meet u to Keyy, mann t was liein u r fine as-"
"Well then lets get to class"trey said cuttin jade off
Trey looked nervous asf.....