Killing Old Man

I'm wandering through the frozen foods section in Walmart wearing an ornate aura of nomadism, which masks my wicked intentions

I'm wandering through the frozen foods section in Walmart wearing an ornate aura of nomadism, which masks my wicked intentions. Frozen dinners are the main part of my diet and I love shopping for them. I'm reading the label on on a box of frozen egg rolls for twenty-five minutes while this vulgar old man impatiently waits behind me trying to get to the freezer. I notice that he's wearing flip-flops, exposing his hideously sickening, fungus encrusted toenails with transparent skin sheathing purplish dead veins. "Lady, please excuse me." he says while touching my arm.

I pretend to be surprised saying, "Who's that!"

I step back quickly with my right leg wielding a thickly heeled boot, viciously stomping on his toes, placing all my weight on them. He tries to scream but cannot, hunched over with his hands on his knees. I bounce slightly, my heel still firmly planted on his foot.

"Scream you putrid old fuck." I quietly shrill.

He can barely breathe, much less scream, terror behind his eyes. My heel finally cuts through to the hard floor, toes sheared from his repulsively milky foot while a puddle of black blood grows underneath. Mangled skin portions entangled in whole sections of varicose veins lie blood sodden, hanging from his amputated toes.

I'm smiling at him with my mouth, while my eyes stay frozen without emotion. With a look of excruciating pain on his face, he clutches his chest. I can actually hear the muffled sound of his ribs breaking as his heart explodes. He dies from pure horror and shock collapsing on the floor; flesh bag of blood and bone. I pull a thick clump of paper towels from my pocket and wipe my boots, Gucci by the way.

I begin quickly walking towards the automatic doors and don't see any store employees. I am so turned on in anticipation of my upcoming orgasm; vaginal splatter of fallopian batter. An ugly twitch of spasm crawls my bones as I watch my reflection in the store window for additional gratification. Somehow, I make it out of there without anyone noticing me. My panties are soaked from all the excitement...