Chapter 1

(Evan's POV)
I was scrolling through channels when I found a show were I saw jared. The show was 'my strange addiction' I saw Jared facing a camera.
"I'm addicted to the cronch" he told them.
"But not just any cronch, no no no, the delectable cronch of a bath bomb" he continued.
"What's Jared doing?!? How'd he get on the show?" I asked Connor who was sitting next to me. He shrugged and took another puff of his joint.
"I love all lush bath bombs. However rose scented tend to please my tongue more" he smiled as he showed the camera his cabinets full of bath bombs.
    "In my pantry I keep the special bath bombs" he said as he opened his cabinet. You could see blue bath bombs covered with silver glitter. Pink bath bombs that were in the shape of hearts. Rainbow bath bombs and so much more. He reached for one of the rainbow bath bombs.
    "This is one of my favorite" he said right before CRONCHING into it.
      "Gotta love that cronch" he told the camera. While he was talking about how his insides feel after the cronch the camera went through a montage of him eating his bath bombs.
    "Sometimes when I eat them I throw up some glitter and bath bomb dust, other times I snort the bath bomb, I need as much of the bath bomb in my system as possible." He explained. He offered some bath bombs to the camera men.
    "You sure you don't want to experience the cronch?"
  There was a silence. "Suit yourself" he said with a shrug. CRONCH. He ate another.
The show ended I felt worried for him so I rushed to his house. I knocked on the door.
  No response. I was worried he killed himself with his bath bombs.
I moved to the window. I started waving through it frantically. He finally noticed me.
He opened the door. "Hello Evan, would you like some cronch?" He asked me.