In the Beginning...

In the year 100 A.C., there was an old woman who went by the name of Mother Starlight. She was, and still is today, a Seer who prophesies. As servant of the Creator, she speaks in His proxy. Forever in her 80's, her hair is as white as snow and her eyes as deep as the clearest ocean blue. There is a motherly air about her that many feel, or so they say. Her career as Gods's seer began when she turned 12. Before she was of marriage age and just before he growth into womanhood, a virgin she will remain for her entire life. For a virgin is the only possible way to be a seer and if it (your virginity) is lost, your power as a seer is also lost. And as a seer, your name is changed and forever forgotten.
    Not long after she turned 16, she was blessed, and also cursed, with immortality and eternal youth, gifted to her by her Lord. When she turned 20, she had her first prophecy.
"In the year of 1999, in the month of June, on the 7th day, in the 2pm hour, there will be born a female. A female whose is destined to be one of the 'greatest children' to every live. A goddess of tigers and the high queen of God's Vale, Eden, the domain of all the false deities of the world. And the wife of the Dark Dragon, born in the same year as she who is legendary. The Silver Tiger shall be hailed all over the world as the greatest goddess ever in existence, with eyes of the purest blue and hair of the rarest silver, a smile so radiant. She is lauded as the most beautiful woman. Pure and honest, kind and passionate, gentle and sweet, lovely and generous, meek and humble, motherly and sisterly. She is the 'perfect' lady."
Many were baffled by what she said  and none were really sure this would come to pass, as it was so many years in the future. Well, as the years passed, Mother Starlight became known all over the world and, each year, she was sought out by hundreds of thousands people who wanted wisdom, healing, advice, or their future read. She became the most lauded seer and healer. On the first day of 1850, a new prophecy was revealed to the world.
"The world will soon see the birth of a monster, whose power knows no bounds. He shall be feared as the greatest threat who will bring about the end of the world. Born in the year of 1999, in the month of May, on the 3rd day. Black hair with silver bangs, one eye as blue as the deepest ocean and one eye as green as the densest forest. A dragon wrapping itself around his body and in its talon, a sphere. In the sphere, there is a silver tiger wearing a tiara with a blue gem in the center. The one who is his wife will he meet on his 20th birthday. A beauty unlike any he has ever seen. The Dark Dragon will rule the realm of false gods beside her as high king."
Many feared the birth of this boy and rightfully so. The end of the world as we know it will begin when his first cry is heard.  And so many searched for clues of his ancestors to kill them in order to prevent his birth, but now were successful.

And here is the start of our tale. The tale of the Silver Tiger.