8/22/17

I feel like people let me in their life to help them but then want to  leave in the dust when they're fine. I feel like something exchangable that no one cares about until they don't need me anymore. I don't want to be a THING I want to be a person who is visible and people actually want her around. I've had people in my life that where only there to break more and more until I'm this person who is scared of getting attached because everyone she loves always leaves her. I must have a love repellent. I don't know what I could do to make people want to be around and actually stay. I hope I find it soon because the more weed I smoke the less stress I have. I'm high rn. It seems like so many odds are truly against me as a young black woman in the United States but it's even worse if you aren't smart and just want to get high to take all the pain away. I'm never going to thrive. I'm never going to be somebody special and that's OK with me. Other people don't seem to understand that. They always say "you can be whatever you want." Those are lies unless you're a white male. Black woman didnt have rights for a longgggg time. Gay rights don't seem to matter. The odds are stacked against either because my sexuality, my gender, my race or even my academics and physical appearance.

Thanks for reading the paragraph of Tyeeeeeee the high bi chick😘💕🍁