Stuck with He tian ( Mo p.o.v. )

I hate working for him. He's so cruel and annoying. He always bossing me around or beating me up brutally when I mess up on small things. I hate him. I hate He tian. He won't let me hang out with my friends. This suck! I wish I never hit that rock on that kid. What was his name again? Oh, I don't care. He tian is a chicken dick and I hate his lazy ass.

" What's wrong red ?" The devil says, walking behind me. He had a whip and cuffs. I shiver. He's is Satan, son , no I mean he's the DEVIL! .........

 " Red you coming over my house today." He tian says to me, grabbing the back of my shirt. I really hate this guy. He always bossing me around. I try to pull out of his grip, but he is too strong. I wish one day I can take him down. 

   " Hey Shan,  you wanna hang out today? " my friends asks me, running up to me. They glare at He tian. They all knew he was torturing me. I gulp as I sneak a look at He Tian. Remembering what he told me last time. It wasn't nice. And I understand I will be in pain the next day. " Maybe next time. " I say, looking down at the dirty ground. My friends understand what was going on quickly and decide to go. They can't fight He tian. He is too powerful. They didn't want to get bruises the next day either.  

  " See you later Shan ! " my friends say to me. I am so upset. I really want to hang with them today. I didn't want to be with He tian today. He always keeps me at his apartment all day. what did I do to deserve this god? please help me.