F. I. R. E

She took of the all black costume,took out the gun out of where she hid it all day as she carried out the missions of the day with her fellow gang members.

How had her life become so fucked up?
How did she turn into a cheap criminal. The part which scared her the most was that she no longer felt sorry when she killed her fellow humans.

At least, when she was First picked up off the streets by raph and trained into a criminal. She always felt guilty and worthless whenever she had to kill someone.

But lately she rarely felt anything. She wasn't even sure her emotions existed anymore. She even dreaded herself sometimes...

She chuckled bitterly as a childhood memory flashed.

" nine year old federica bounced happily in her cute little nurse costume. It was her ninth birthday and she had chosen to dress that way.....
She remembered when Pamela, her grandma asked her why she wanted to dress as a nurse.... Little Federica answered, "because I want to be involved in something where I can help save people's lives " aww that's so sweet baby, I hope your dreams come true " her grandma said as she grinned from ear to ear clearly proud of her little girl "

Nineteen year old Federica snorted at this memory. Now she was killing and wasting innocent lives instead of saving lives. She thought about Pamela and what she would think of her right now.
Federica imagined her watching from the afterlife shaking her head in disappointment at Federica's life.

****************************
Federica opened her eyes as she tried to remember what happened last.

Memories started coming back in pieces. She remembered taking her bath and receiving a call from Iris telling her to meet the rest of the gang at a club downtown.

She could recollect wearing a super slutty dress and heels. She remembered how every man in the club checked her out as soon as she set foot there.
Of course that's not surprising, Federica was super gorgeous.

Oh no! She was in a stranger's bed meaning she had a one night stand again. She had to get out of there quickly before raph noticed her absence back at the cabin.. It was against the rules and she knew it.

She was probably drunk and high last night to have had cheap sex with a stranger again . That was the last thing she wanted to do,because it would anger Raph and Raph's anger was definitely not a pleasurable sight or experience.

She quickly rolled out of the bed and picked up her clothing which were thrown on the floor the previous night. She was just wearing her shoes back when the stranger woke up.

Great timing, she thought sarcastically.
"Good morning beautiful " the stranger said as he winked.
Does he really think he can flirt his way around with her?
Well she would have loved to tell him and make him realise it was just a one night stand and they were both strangers from that moment but time was not on her side.

"er I have to go right now"she said as she quickly rushed to his nightstand and grabbed her purse. She walked quickly towards the door but he was a step ahead of her and was waiting at the door smirking.

"not so fast sweetheart "
"a good bye kiss atleast "
He said as he smiled dangerously daring her to try and get past him.

She laughed inwardly at his antics. Who did this Brit think he was? She was a fucking trained criminal. She started killing since she was fourteen.
She could definitely take down this guy but time was definitely something she was lacking at that moment.
And the guy was definitely decent looking and hot. There's no harm in kissing him goodbye.

She then leaned in and kissed him passionately. She wrapped her toned arms around his neck. He then pulled her closer by her waist. What was supposed to be a good bye kiss was turning into a hot make out session.

She suddenly came back to her senses as she pushed him away and walked out of the hotel room.

****************************
She got to the cabin. She used her spare keys and opened the door as quietly as she could. She noticed no one was up yet. She silently sighed in relief. She then gently tiptoed to her bedroom.

As she tried to open her bedroom door with her keys , she noticed the door was open.
Weird. She remembered locking it before going to the club.
She entered the room and she saw a dark figure on her bed Her heart started beating fast .
Before she could start panicking, she heard a familiar voice
"where the fuck are you coming from??? "

First chapter there guys
Please vote or /and comment