The Massage Therapist

'He really is good,' said Trinity.

'Ive never actually had a massage before, so I wouldn't be able to tell the difference,' I replied, sighing slightly.

'Well, look at you!' Said Trinity, eyeing me up and down. 'Your muscles are all so tense, no wonder!'

She was right. My legs were tight and my shoulders were in pain, from all of the swimming training I did. It really took a toll on my muscles.

'It's a bit expensive, isn't it?'

'Trust me, Jessica,' said Trinity, raising her eyebrows. 'It's worth it.'

I sighed. When I said that my muscles felt stiff, I didn't expect her to recommend a massage therapist, but she had. And somehow, I had agreed.

'He's fit, too,' she said quietly, and I smiled slightly.

'Doesn't it feel weird?' I said. 'Lying down on a table, naked, with a guy rubbing oils all over you and stuff?'

'Sounds like a pretty good date to me!' Said Trinity.

'I'm serious.'

'So am I. But no, it's not weird. Just relax, let him do is job!'

Just then, the receptionist came up to us. 'Jack is ready to see you now,' she said, indicating to the door to our right.

'I'll come back in an hour to pick you up,' said Trinity, and left after hugging me.

I went into the massage therapist's room.