Baekstage

Today Jessica finally was going to go to an EXO concert to see her oppar baekhyun that she saranged more than her family.
She quickly got up put on her clothes and her favourite crocs
She was so excited that she chocked on her breakfast because she thought about baeks Willy.

A few moments her mother drove her to the concert, when they got there her mum had diarrhea so she went to the toilet.

Jess enjoyed the concert very much cause she was able to see her man baekhyun.

When the concert was over Jessica secretly climbed on the stage and ran backstage, she saw all the EXO members but they didn't see her cause she was wearing the invisibility cloak from Harry Potter.

She saw her oppar go into a different room and quickly followed him trying to make sure her crocs weren't squeaking to loud.

When she got in the room and took of the cloak and said "You wanna fuck?"
Baekhyun was a little startled but the. Said "Why not" because he didn't get that good good for a few years.

Jessica took off all her clothes and was ready to do the nasty. But in that Moment Baekhyun remembered that his dick fell off yesterday, so he had to improvise.

"I want to try something" Baekhyun said and took off Jessica's crocs.
Jess knew what he was planning on doing and she was ready.

Baek shoved the first croc up her ass and shortly after the second. Jessica enjoyed it very much.

After they were finished Baekhyun kicked Jess out cause he a fuckboy.
Jessica was a little disappointed by that but what they had done was enough for her. 😉

That's it, my baeksicca fanfic ( don't judge)
SARANGHAE SKINNY PENIS UNNIE
RAWR XD