We'll Leave Together.

Hello! I am "The Weaboo" And this'll be my attempt at a Gabentine fanfiction. So, I'll explain. What is Clementine's ending? So, this'll be the Wellington ending, so watch out ^^ Enjoy my little maggots.

A sigh was let out, she paced the room, her feet going down onto the floor with enough force she thought she'd end up breaking the wooden floor boards. 'Clem?' A voice asked, he came into her eyeline. A smile appeared on her face, her cheeks rising slowly at the site of the boy.

'Yeah?' Clementine tilted her head, turning to fully face the boy,  he looked off to the side, 'Javier told me.. You're leaving?' He said, looking up at her, eyes narrowed. He didn't understand. It was safe here, why was she leaving? It broke his heart. His hands began to sweat, he licked his lips, his heart pounding. He was scared of what her answer would be.

Is it because of me..?  He thought.

'..I need to get AJ back. I've been waiting for forever. I really need to do this, Gabe..' Clementine explained, she sighed, running her thumb over her hand, 'No. Y.. You really can't go! What if you get hurt?' He said, taking a step forward, crossing his arms.

'I HAVE to go.' She said, her eyes now narrowed as well. Why was she so worried? She didn't understand that, they only knew each other for a few days.

'No. If you go.. Then.. Then.. I'll come with you!' He argued, he sounded like he wasn't going to give up. It reminded her of herself when Kenny.. She looked off to the side, her eyes softening at his words. She held her arm to her side, biting her lip. 'Javi and Kate will be worried. You can't leave them.' She mumbled, looking down at her feet. What if she said yes and he got hurt? She couldn't take that ri--'Please, I.. Want to help you. I want to feel useful to you.' He pleaded, he frowned.

'..Fine. pack your stuff.' She mumbled, she turned, crouching down and grabbing her backpack. The material felt soft yet it was heavy, filled with water bottles and cans of food. Gabe smiled, he couldn't believe it. He had gotten her to change her mind. 'Meet me by the gate. Tell Javi.' Clementine added, he turned, the smile not leaving. He walked to the door, he placed his hand on the door knob, he hesitated, should he leave with her? He could probably find someone else. Someone that isn't.. Isn't so intense. But he liked her.. But she was so oblivious, the hints she put out for her, the small smiles. He twisted the door knob, he looked back before walking out.

-Some time later, BITCHES. JK. You aren't bitches, you're nice enough to read this-

Clementine walked to the gate, there she saw Kate, Javier and Gabe. The two adults were surrounding the boy, stroking his hair, they were talking to him, making sure he'd be alright without them.

she approached them, a smile on her face. 'Thank you.' She calmly said, her grip on the strap of the backpack tightened. They looked at the girl, Javi smiled along with Kate, Gabe looked away with a blush. The thought of being alone with the girl he had a mondo crush on for days.. His blush deepened, Kate smirked as she watched her son. Nephew? I don't really know. His family tree confuses me to he honest..

'Hey, Clem. Watch over Gabe for us.' Kate asked, reaching out and putting a hand on the girl's shoulder, a smile on her face. 'I will.' Clementine nodded, she couldn't have the boy get hurt. It'd be on her.. She let him come.

'I will. Don't worry, Kate.' Clementine replied, she gave a reassuring smile, Kate took her hand back, her hands behind her back. She always liked the thought of Gabe having someone to talk to, possibly have a connection, like the one her and Javi had. A love  connection. Javi looker at Kate, his eyebrow was raised as he smiled, almost like he had.. Read her mind.

'We.. Should get going. Right, Clem?' Gabe turned to walk out, looking at her, Clementine nodded AJ's soon enough they were on their way.

His hand was shaking, what if he got hurt?what if they couldn't go back? He held his breath for what seemed like forever. Clementine looked over at him, a frown sliding onto her lips, she opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She grabbed his hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze. His heart skipped a beat, was he holding his hand? The blush from before came back. 

they continued to walk until Richmond was just a blur in the distance.