We Will Rise

So this is my first one shot so please no hate if its bad I'm trying to learn and if you have any thing on how to make it better your comments are always welcome. Also sorry in advance if its short
______________________________________

A scientist was walking around the Tumbler Headquarters lab one day, shutting off the lights and making sure their experiments were not out running somewhere free. He was about to close the lab doors that had a caution sign all over them 'Caution: Do Not Enter if Life Is Valued'

"Too late for that" He mumbled under his breath just as a pair of quick footsteps ran across the hallway behind him. He turned around with lightning speed then the double doors burst open as another person ran past. The scientist pushed the alarm button and ran out of there, knowing it will end his life if he stayed.

All around the headquarters people were panicking as red lights swirled overhead and a repeated message blasted through the intercoms "TUMBLER NEEDS TO EVACUATE!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL PEOPLE THEY HAVE RISEN I REPEAT THEY HAVE-" The man got cut off as muffled Marukaite Chikyuu came from behind lab doors.

Not a moment later did hundreds upon hundreds of fangirls and Fanboys alike burst open those doors with the song at top volume. Closing down Tumbler only few normal people had a chance to escape and live their normal lives while the others got trapped inside with them.

Suddenly the music cut off and the lights went off just the red emergency lights were on, lighting up the leaders face and she only had one thing to say before the transformation.

"Nee Nee Papa"