Yesterday Was A Kings Birthday 🤴🏿😘

First let's take the moment to look at the cover screenshot I took from his story! God this goodness in one pic looks so good at the same time I screenshot it! 😂😂

So guys since my future husband's birthday was yesterday you know I had to write a novel telling him how much I love and support him also how much of an inspiration he is to me and I actually mean that he is I don't have a lot of inspirations just a few and he made it to the list only a hand can count⬇️⬇️

So hours went by and first I got his wonderful mothers attention and this lovely lady that was the mastermind behind the birth of my caramel honey glazed donut 🍯🍩 and as the day came closer to early afternoon, I lost hope and thought he would ne...

So hours went by and first I got his wonderful mothers attention and this lovely lady that was the mastermind behind the birth of my caramel honey glazed donut 🍯🍩 and as the day came closer to early afternoon, I lost hope and thought he would never see my birthday novel 😂 with every other fan page and person giving him a shoutout especially me a brand new fan page that just started just for me to wish him a blessed, safe and happy birthday with many more😂😂 but it hit me that he lives in CA. They have a 3 hour difference than the east coast! And no kidding when it hit 12 pm in CA I was he was active 3 minutes ago and kept tagging him in the comments of the post and THEN it pops up @Keithpowers liked your post 😌😌🤗🤗 literally that made my whole day, the mommy and the son!!

 They have a 3 hour difference than the east coast! And no kidding when it hit 12 pm in CA I was he was active 3 minutes ago and kept tagging him in the comments of the post and THEN it pops up @Keithpowers liked your post 😌😌🤗🤗 literally that ...

IT WAS A MOMMY AND SON AFFAIR!!! But really it's the little things that make me happy! Even when he likes my tweets on twitter it brightens my day but why wouldn't it. THE Keith Powers liked and read my post! 😌

BUT anyway I'm so glad he enjoyed his day be really deserved it with all the hard work and dedication he has been putting in! And whatever he does he does a phenomenal job doing it. I swear this man is so amazing and can do anything he puts his mind too. He is an asset to black boy joy and black community. And a great person for people to look up to! He remains humble and gives back to his community. He stand for his city, Sacramento should be a proud capital!  I bet Keith was shocked, well actually I know Keith was overwhelmed with the love that was shown to him yesterday (he said it on his insta story) he knew there was a lot but he didn't know it was this immense amount!

But sad to say my zzzzzaaaaaddddyyyyy is half of the big 50. Damn he getting old! But that doesn't matter he's still my baby 😘 and BLACK DONT CRACK!🔑 But who ever he decides to date or marry some day I'll put up for him but if they act up baby boy im always here 😝💯 (just kidding but being dead serious) But I only condone one relationship and that's with Ryan Destiny!! She's a baddie 😍😍🤤

Sorry for the rant but I Tiana don't play about her Keith Powers and that's a Snapple fact😂😂 I'll do almost any for and to him(😝) To keep it a buck! 💯

But stay tuned for my new book that I will be dedicated to because it's Keith Powers! It's going to be an imagine book and it is titled The Power of Keith Imagines and I will take requests but in the beginning it will just be y/n.

But follow my instagram accounts:
Fan page: @thepowerofkeith
Main page: @forever_yugginn

Please help me with feed back or what u would like the beginning of the y/n to be!