Foxy and Lolbit buying a house (chapter 1?)

~at night when they moved in and the house is furnished~

Foxy was heading to the bedroom when he sat down on the couch he look to see Lolbit was asleep and he said quitely, "fuck I really want her but yet I cant tell her" he starts to sweat and pant as he sees the bulge in his pants "f-fuck" Foxy comlplained as he slid is pants off and started to jack off moaning. after an hour he continues and Lolbit wakes up and sees what hes doing.

-Lolz POV-(short XD)

I was blushing as he yelled FUCK I WANT U SO BAD LOLBIT~. But then it hit me I'll plesure him! So i walked to him and got down taking his hand off

~3rd Person~

Foxy blushed hard "LOLBIT WH-" he bursts out moaning  loudly as Lolbit starts to suck 

~2 hours later~

Foxy cums hard as Lolbit swallows it all  "holy shit that felt so good~ but I want more~" Foxy said and pick up Lolz and pins her to the couch

~Foxys POV~(short XD)

I want her more then she knows "I want u so badly~"  

~3rd person~

Foxy slipped off Lolz clothes then his own Foxy said, "ready~" Lolbit replied, "yes" as soon as she said that he thrust in fast and hard as he bursted out moaning loudly in pleasure and Lol does the same a he went harder and faster 

~a few minutes later~ 

Foxy yells, " FUCK I'M GONN-" he cums hard in her and contines to thrust Lolbit moans where mixed with sceams of pleasure as Foxy continues

~10 hours later~ 

Lolbit is asleep but Foxy wakes up hard and he masterbates so he'll feel better. Lolbit slept threw it all. he moans loudly and cums hard and slides out and takes a shower as he does Lolbit wakes up and walks to the bathroom as she hears panting and sees foxy in the shower and she walks in, "babe u ok?" Lolbit said in a calming concerned tone. "No I've been feeling off and wanting u more" Foxy replied panting. He pulled her in kissing her roughly as his bulge rubbed against her making her moan lightky as they makeout for about 4-5 minutes. They pull away and Foxy licks Lolz neck making her moan and Foxy rubs against her and continues she moans louder as they both contiune Foxy gets harder and more turned on. "Foxy~" Lobit said with hearts in her eyes "I have a suprise~" she continued to talk. Foxy replied interiged by what that she was gonna do, "yes~" Lolbit started to rub it as he moaned in pluesure and he moaned her name.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THIS IS ALL FOR NOW COMMENT IF U WANT MORE~~~~~~~~~~~~