The Sentence That Ended.

If I were to write the last word of my book, where was the beginning?

Or is it just a sentence that should have never started. The sentence tried to create itself, but other authors put their words before. So the sentence never learned to speak for itself. It was always judged by what words it chose. So there was one word that caught their eye. The authors didn't say a word. The sentence chose the word Goodbye. They didn't know what that meant, until that night. The sentence was ended with Goodbye. Goodbye tearing through their hearts. It struck them with lighting. And it thundered upon their heads. The wind began to blow into a hurricane. Then out of the storm came a girl. A Divine Girl. She was the sentence that was ended. She let the shadows die before her. She didn't want to feel broken anymore. The church of lies screamed and yelled at her Bastard Child! Bastard Child! Bastard Child! But she knew they didn't know what she was about. She was okay with their religion. She could tell them that but they would never understand. Their ancestors believe things that doesn't make sense. Like sin for an example. If it is bad to sin, why is my house placed here. We are killing animal habitats. We are slowly placing environment places on some trees property. Once we have our space their will be no place for trees. Then we'll all die of lack of oxygen. Wouldn't that be a sin? But that doesn't count, does it? Bastard Child they scream at a child they no nothing about.