He

A hospital why am I here?
What's happening?
Why am I on the roof?
Who's that boy?
Why is he walking closer to the edge?
He's crying.
Crying like he just found out his death day is today.
He looks so broken, so hurt.
My heart aches and it won't stop aching.
Why does it hurt so much?
He's walking closer to the edge.
Please stop
Don't
Do
It
Please
I scream like my life depends on it and I run closer to him.
I grab his arm and I say "please don't jump there's more to life and it does get better".
He looks at me with such a hurt look like I just told him the biggest lie in his life. He scoffs and says "that's what they all say but it doesn't get better does it".
He removes his hand from me and says "thank you" with tears in his eyes and with a smile before he lets go. I swore I saw an angel fall from the sky and then I opened my eyes.

With heavy breathing tears fall from my eyes when I realized this was all a dream. I have no idea who this boy in my dream was but why does my heart ache so much. I waked up from my bed and start to do my morning routine. I eat my breakfast slowly still a little shaken from the dream I had. I finished and got ready to leave from my work. I am 25 year old park chanyeol and I work as producer under sm entertainment. I close the door with a smile in my face only for it to get replaced by a frown seeing the new neighbor across from me.
It's him! The boy from my dream.