Yoshika Miyafuji

September 2nd 1945-Tokyo Bay Fuso

Thanks to the combined efforts of the 501st and 502nd Joint Fighter Wings, the last of the Neuroi Hives over the Pacific was destroyed, marking the end of the 2nd Neuroi War.  Now the Allied fleets were gathered in Tokyo Bay to celebrate.  Battleship Yamato and Battleship Missouri sat anchored opposite each other.  Yoshika Miyafuji listened as each speaker talked about the war, then it was time to present awards to the two units.  The 501st was awarded with several awards, including the Liberion Presidential Unit Citation.  Yoshika was also awarded several awards (list blow).  In fact she was awarded so many, that she became the single most decorated witch of the single most decorated unit of the war. 

March 21st 1946-501st Joint Fighter Wing Base Venezia
Yoshika Miyafuji finished packing.  This was her last day being a member of the 501st.  She had been promoted to Commander.  However, she wasn't going far.  She was moving up the hall to the Commander Minna's quarters.  Minna and Mio had been married for more than three months now, and Yoshika was taking over the base.  However, the 501st would be no more, it was being reformed into the 212th Fighter Squadron, a Fuso unit that would take over the base.  She was happy that the war was over, but she was still sad she wouldn't see her friends as much anymore.  Yoshika had just broken another record, she was now the Fuso military's youngest Fighter Squadron commander at age 18.

June 15th 1946-Clostermann Family Chateaux Gallia
Yoshika had never thought this day would come.  She finally was achieving the goal she had had since she had joined the 501st.
"Do you, Yoshika Miyafuji, take this woman to be your wife?" The Gallian minister asked.  She was dressed in a traditional Fuso marriage Kimono. 
"I do." Yoshika said eagerly.
"And do you, Lynette Bishop, take Yoshika Miyafuji to be your wife?" The minister asked the woman dressed in a beautiful white dress.
"I do." The Britannian sniper said, looking at Yoshika.
"Then by the power invested in me by God and the Republic of Gallia, I pronounce you, for lack of a better phrase, husband and wife."  The minister laughed a little as he said it.  "You may kiss the bride."  Yoshika did just that

October 18th 1948-Paris Gallia
Yoshika had been married to Lynne for two years now, and while Yoshika was in Venezia with the 212th, Lynne was living with Perrine.  Lynne had said that after spending so much time with the kids at the Chateaux, she wanted one of her own,  there was just one problem, neither could have children.  They would have to adopt them.  Yoshika had never thought that she would be both a wife and a mother at age 20, and she was incredibly excited.  They arrived at the orphanage in Paris.  They met the young Fuso boy.  He was about three years old. 
"My name is Hideki." The boy said excitedly.
"Hello, my name is Lynette, and this is Yoshika, we are here to adopt you." Lynne said sweetly.  The boy was very kind and he ran and jumped into Lynne's arms.  Then he ran and hugged Yoshika.  They signed the papers and lead him out to the car.  Hideki loved the Chateaux and he loved being with Perrine, but he loved his parents more than anything.

October 30 1950-Kure Harbor Fuso
Commander Yoshika Miyafuji, age 22, and the 212th Fighter Squadron had been transferred to Kure.  They had spent four years in Venezia, but when Liberion got involved in a war with the North Koreans, the unit had been transferred to protect Fuso from possible North Korean attacks.  Yoshika was still getting used to the Liberion built F-86A Saber jet strike.  She had never been a huge fan of jets ever since Gertrud Barkhorn had test flown the ME-262 back during the Neuroi war.  Lynne called her or wrote to her every chance she had, making sure she wasn't actually fighting.  Yoshika assured her and her now five year old son Hideki that she was no where near the active combat zone known as MiG Alley, named for the North Korean MiG 15.  She had met several Liberion Pilots like Jamie Jabarra and Robbie Risner, and that had been the first time she had met the first generation of real jet dogfighters.