AWAKE

(Jin's POV)

The only thing that i could remember was that i ran.

It was dark and the wind howled against my cold skin while i felt like i would suffocate any minute.

I wasn't sure what i was running for, but this neverending feeling of despair made me move forward, for it had something i should come to see.

It was immensely silent, as if death came to greet me himself. 

Unaware of the fact that i slowly came to a halt, a light from above shone down on me and, out of nowhere, seven mirrors appeared. They surrounded me and i knew, they were the reason i came here for. But what could they tell me? What did they know that i didn't? Why now, here and especially, why me?

While i came to an end with these thoughts,at the exact moment, six of the mirrors went blurry and showed Silhouettes that faced me. Unfortunately i couldn't recognize any of them but i had a feeling that i knew them. Then i turned towards the seventh mirror, which was blanc a few seconds ago, until now.

An ill-looking young man stared at me with sad and tired eyes. He was covered in dirt and blood, mostly his feet and hands, as if he was in a serious fight followed by an destructive aftermath.

My feet went on their own and, within a second, i was in front of the mirror and realized, that this hideous view was no one else but myself. I completely forgot about the six other mirrors around me and fully concentrated my mind on what in the world happened. Slowly but surely my reflection and I met at the glass with a blood stained finger. 

In the exact moment we touched, as if it knew, my reflection vanished and left me alone with the horrible sound of breaking and smashed glass from behind. I turned around and witnessed an ocean of broken pieces. When i looked around again i noticed that each mirror had a secret. The Silhouettes were gone and instead replaced with belongings.

The first one had an destroyed car tire beside it , the second one a wet bed sheet with feathers on top, the third one was covered in blood, the fourth was burnt and a lighter was hidden in the smashed part, the fifth had a drawing of a bird and a Lollypop and the sixth a picture of a mother with her child. 

In the second in which i realized who these things could or did represent, it went completely dark again and the silent sound of waves was heard. In front of my eyes the seventh mirror reappeared again and showed me the sea. Seeing it felt warm and comfortable and familiar, yet sad and somehow, distant. However, i didn't see the next thing coming.

It forcefully dragged me inside and tugged me under the more i tried to resist. It was colder than that dark room from before and i was scared, so i just stopped fighting and let it drown me.

The last thing i could remember was a familiar whistle.

And then i woke up, covered in sweat and tears while breathing heavily. Widely awake, yet extremely tired.

It was just a dream.

Just. A. Dream. 

Or was it?