Capítulo 1 sem título

It was a specially freezing day at coldfront, snow slowly and silently falling from the gray sky above and turning the scenery white. Regardless of that, the mercenaries still had to fight, it was their obligation, their job. Among them, one was less bothered by the weather, as he was used to it: the Heavy. Eating his Sandvich while they were waiting for the next round to start, the RED contemplated the landscape, which reminded him of his dear home, but, to him, something just didn't seem right.

During such a dreary day, the only thing that could make him happy was seeing his medic, or, as the Russian called him, "his doktor". The man in question, Ludwig, sat at the desk located inside the RED base's meeting room, along with his team's engineer and spy, discussing the strategy they would use, even though they knew that the rest of their team wouldn't follow it anyway. After the meeting had ended, the German met up with him, and they started to chat.

"How is your day, doktor?" heavy asked, adopting a cheerful tone as soon as he saw his boyfriend. Some would think of their relationship as unprofessional, but they didn't care at all, for that their love overcame others' criticism.

"Vell, zhe other team's spy has been annoying me, I have been backstabbed so many times lately." the medic protested, gesturing widely to emphasize his displeasure.

"Sorry for not protecting you. Next time I will punch him so much, he will never touch you again" the other affirmed, with a noticeable irritated tone, as if he was mad not only at the BLU spy, but at his own incapacity of protecting his lover.

Surely, the BLU spy was hated by the whole RED team, and even by some of his own teammates. Partially because nobody trusted spies, but also because of his cocky personality. Actually, he wasn't a complete douchebag inside, but the only one who knew this was his team's sniper. They weren't seen as really close friends by the other mercenaries but, in reality, they were more than that: lovers.

Their conversation was abruptly interrupted by the administrator, as the speakers announced "Mission begins in 10 seconds.". Ludwig prepared his Medi Gun and kissed his boyfriend in the cheek, wishing him good luck. Meanwhile, the other mercenaries prepared themselves to get out of spawn and run into the frigid snow.

"We will win this round, doktor! If you are with me, nothing can stop us!" assured Misha, embracing his significant other deeply and lovingly, just as he used to do before all the battles.

"Yes, I am sure of it." replied the man in a white coat, giving the other a light peck on his lips. "Let's kill them all, mein liebe."

"Eww! Get a room, you two!" the scout interrupted, feeling uncomfortable. The couple ignored him and the bostonian boy decided to give up.

Meanwhile, in BLU team's base, all of the mercenaries were also getting ready for the action. Sniper, sitting on a chair, was observing the battlefield, analyzing which positions would be the best for him to prepare his sniper nest. He was so focused that he didn't even notice that spy was looking at him with a lustful smile. Finally, he got up so that he could position himself in a good place, as the beginning of the battle approached. Soon after doing so, the Australian bumped into his French lover.

"Since when have you been there, spook?!" asked the man in shades, almost having a heart attack

"Ha, have you only noticed it now? I've been there for quite a time." a smug grin made its way to the man's face.

"And doing what, wanker?"

"Admiring my dear bushman, of course." spy winked and stole a kiss from his lover, catching him off guard and making him blush like mad.

"Piss off! What are you-"

"Five. Four. Three. Two. One." the Administrator declared the beginning of the battle.