I'm normal, right? (Prologue)

The world changed as one day people with strange powers started to born without any logical explanation, quirks from flying to have extra limbs, this was normal except for 20% of the population who are born quirk less.
In a certain hospital we will see a peculiar case where the quirk hasn't manifested but needs a trigger.

"D-doctor what is wrong?" A thin and pale woman who shows to be in his middle thirties and a resident of the same hospital is accompanied by his young son of 4 years old, who unlike her, he has a bright and healthy condition, they were in a small room with a doctor who had a face of not knowing what to do.

"How to say it....we can assure that he has a quirk, which is a combination of your super regeneration quirk and your husband's limit breaker, which consists in controlling the brain making him capable of 'breaking' the pain limit that a human has, but your kid for some reason can't use his quirk because he doesn't knows how to" the Doctor tried to explain it simple, making the kid able to understand everything.

"S-so what do I-I need to d-do" the small child called Midoriya Izuku was at the limit of feeling impotent and start to cry but he knows he doesn't needs to give up.

"It's not the fact of what you need to do, your brain must act in his own, making you able to master it, if you excuse me I need to check other kids" the doctor walked away still confused at the strange case he presenced.

"Izuku dear, are you okay?" His mother called Inko was worried about the fact of the sudden notice that might affect his son

"Don't worry mom, I-I need to think f-for a bit, may I go to play with K-Kacchan?" The kid was stuttering because he wanted to cry but he needed to do that away from his mother.

"Ok son, take care" Inko knew what his son wanted and she couldn't do anything to fix it.

At the park

The little kid was crying in the park alone thinking about 'what if he is never able to activate his quirk?' Thoughts like that invaded his head until he heard some steps that stopped in front of him.

"Hey Deku why are you crying?" A blonde spiky haired kid was looking at his childhood friend who was making a pond of tears under him.

"K-K-Kacchan *sob* I don't k-know what to do *sob*" Izuku cried more and more as he was trying to form the words he needed to say.

"Hey! Calm down! What happened?! Is your mother okay?!" "Sh-she's fine, is hust that...." Izuku explained everything to Bakugou as he was still crying, when he finished Bakugou was dumbfounded at the rare case of his childhood friend.

"Come on, don't cry maybe your quirk is something that needs to be in a serious situation, like the heroes where they unleash their true powers at dangerous situations" Bakugou tried to cheer Izuku but deep inside him he knew maybe this was not going to happen so easily.

"Y-you think so Kacchan?" Izuku's tears were disappearing from his face, as he showed a face full of hopes making it harder to Bakugou to fall back on his words.

'Fuck, he's so pure!' His thoughts were interrupted when an incredibly strong man appeared in front of them.

"All Might?!" The two kids were surprised seeing that their favorite hero is in front of them.

"HI KIDS, ISN'T A BIT TO LATE FOR BOTH OF YOU TO BE HERE? IT'S DANGEROUS AND I'M SEARCHING FOR A VILLAIN THAT ESCAPED FROM ME" His voice was loud making it seem that he is shouting.