Dreaming and apology.

Hermione's Point of view:

The night had slowly came and as I slipped into slumber I found Draco Malfoy watching as I slept, to be honest it fell so real but when he placed his lips to mine, I didn't hesitate to kiss him back...For years I've had a crush on him but because of our differences and the people closest to us, we could never be together.
His lips attacked my neck and a soft moan escaped my lips. He drew away but I felt his hand trail up my leg. He kissed me again and I kissed back. Thunder rumbled outside but it was muffled by the feeling of his lips.
He drew closer so there was no space between us and as he kissed my neck, my fingers tangled in his hair, before I moved closer.
Golden light was all around us but I couldn't marvel it, not when he was touching me the way he was.
More and more kisses trailed down my neck that a moan once again escaped my lips. He drew away and traced his thumb over my lips but I stopped him as I laid him down, kissing him.
Slowly I heard the tear of my shirt and quicker than I could blink our clothes had disappeared, and he thrusted into me. I moaned again and slowly he slipped out of me. I smirked before I rolled him onto his back and slipped out. I took him in my mouth and his moans filled the air, but it didn't last long for he flipped me over and went downwards. He kissed my inner thigh and I hung on anticipation. "Please." He smirked ignoring my breathless plea and ran his tongue across my clit. I moaned and slowly he went up before he wrapped my legs around his waist and thrusted once again inside me.
Throughout this dream I found myself wishing I could live in the moment with no one telling me what I should and should not do...
"I love you." He spoke as we know stood in front of the window with the sunlight streaming in. "Good because I love you too." He smiled and the I found myself laying besides him on the floor. He hovered above me before his lips found mine. He kissed me slowly but I found it wasn't what I wanted. I wanted to taste more of him, to feel him teasing me or even inside me but it never came for the dream fazed out and then I found myself besides in a field. He moved my hair away and slowly sucked at my neck. His lips sucked and kissed there and I once again moaned. But he quickly drew away. "I'm not going to marry you because of the law, I'm going to marry you because I love you." He spoke grabbing my chin and turning me to face him. "That's good enough for me." He smiled and slowly laid down but made sure I was laying on top of him. "Marry me?" "Yes." He smiled before kissing me once again. 

When I awoke it was to Ginny gently shaking me. "Come on girl breakfast then Hogwarts." I groaned before I slowly sat up and changed.

"Hermione you have a visitor!" Molly shouted as I fixed my makeup

"Hermione you have a visitor!" Molly shouted as I fixed my makeup. And when I was done I walked down the stairs to see Draco Malfoy. A blush coated our cheeks but slowly he shuffled and looked me dead in the eye. "Can we talk, somewhere private?" I nodded and slowly opened the door. "I know a place." He nodded and went to follow me out but Molly spoke. "Hold on one minute young man, I have some rules, one don't try anything and two make sure she's back by ten, she has to pack for Hogwarts." "Yes ma'am." He spoke before he looked at me. I smiled weakly and slowly walked away. "What is it you want to talk about?" I spoke once we were safely away from the others. "I want to apologise for the way I acted towards you before the war and I thought it was best if I did it face to face. So I'm sorry, truly I am." At his words I smiled weakly.  "Its okay Malfoy I could see you had no choice." He looked in shock before it grew into a smile. "Thank you, your forgiveness means a lot." I smiled and then I bit my lip. "Would you like to join us for breakfast?" He smiled. "If its okay with the others." I smiled and slowly we walked back.
When we entered the others looked up. "Malfoy would you like to stay for breakfast?" Molly spoke. He smiled... "I would love to Mrs Wesley." She smiled for the first time since Fred had died and it was then I saw Arthur walk down the stairs. "Draco look at you." Malfoy smiled and together the manly hugged. "Are you staying for breakfast?" "Your wife just asked me and I agreed if that's alright." "Of course." He smiled and turned to me.
Together we sat down and slowly dug in...
"I hated Romeo and Juliet." He spoke softly as we discussed muggle literature. "Agreed, I found to yucky." I spoke as I pulled a face. He chuckled and turned to me. "My favorites are Othello and Macbeth." I smiled. "I liked them too." His smile grew and by half past ten he excused himself. "Excuse me I must finish packing." We all nodded. "See you at Hogwarts Hermione." He spoke before apparating away. Once he had left Ginny, Harry and Ron turned to me, but George poked me. "Someone has an admirer." I blushed and tried to deny it, but I failed. "Aww she's blushing." "Stop." I spoke hiding my face before Molly chuckled. "Despite everything he's a nice lad." "Okay can we stop!" I exclaimed before running up the stairs. Ginny followed teasing me until we got to the platform.