.1.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO. I DO OWN KUEN, THIS STORY WILL HAVE BAD LANGUAGE BUT FOR THE MOST PART WILL BE RATED PG.
P.s. I own the drawing

Chapter 1

Miss Princess of  the Bratdom

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________  

A girl, eight or so sat by the windowsill, nothing but boredom written across her face.

What's there to care about anyways? The redhead knew she was never going to get adopted by these pansies called wannabe parents! Ha! Most of them are just doing this 'adopt a poor miserable orphan, give him or her a loving home just for the sake of it' for media, love of the public. And when you're old news? Tch they shove ya aside.

Kuen might not have ever been adopted but plenty of other kids from this god forbid orphanage had fallen into that cruel reality. Of course she almost gets adopted. Multiple times too. But it seems she is too 'violent' and 'unruly' of a child.

So what she likes climbing trees, beating the absolute snot out of the wannabe bullies, taunt people, and sleep whenever possible?

And it's not her fault everyone in this orphanage are weak, whiny, soft stomach, panties. Or that she has an extreme amount of energy, and a bottomless stomach. Or a temper that can probably rival a wolverine. Feisty critters those are.

Is she helping herself in this case? No. No she is not. The truth? Well hell yeah this is the truth. But really what can you find interesting in this dull world, in this boring state, dead end town, filled to the brim -of course it is- with absolute dimwitted morons who can't eat fifteen steaks, twenty ramen noodle cups, and three packets of Korean BBQ Pork jerky in one sitting? Like really how can they not eat that in under an hour? It's impossible not to!

Of course this is I- Kuen Uzumaki's opinion. And by these noodle armed, morons who care more about salads then meat and delicious delicious ramen (how disgusting right?) I am a delinquent brat daredevil whom is immature and absolutely stupid.

Again sooo sorry I can understand Japanese better than English, have unlimited energy and stomach and a nack at getting under morons skin. Oh and the fact I'M EIGHT YEARS OLD!

Really this world is so stupid, sure there's this murmur about some billionaire person being kidnapped and all that crap. But what's in it for me? A pale, blue eyed, red like pure -and natural damn it!- red head like blood-crimson- red red hair eight year old girl like me- an orphan too-got in this world? Heh weird thing about my hair? I ain't got them luscious  curls just straight.

Though they got this weird spiky thing going on here and there and that it looks like artificial unnatural red hair, but again. What ever. Life still sucks. Still bland and boring.

Just below the room was the sound of steps, heavy steps. Kuen looked over to the 'door' in annoyance. "Just great that brat is here to visit." Kuen grumbled under her breath getting further annoyed when the other eight year old swung her door up, without knocking too! What a rude pig faced brat she is!

And of course the Red head was graced *cough* cursed *cough* *cough* with a scowl and glare from little Miss Princess Maggy, Princess of Bratdom the brattiest, and most gaggiest kingdom of all. Where you go die in a pit of glitter and forced to see the horrid glimpse of -pink!

"What do you want now porky?" Kuen demanded from the window. Maggy snarled in anger. "It's dinner time you stupid binge eating emo! Momma sent someone to gather your no good bum! So we had to draw straws and I had the unfortunate luck of being chosen!" Kuen just stared down at the plump pig faced girl.

Kuen said nothing just stared. Maggy was beginning to become nervous. Kuen never kept her mouth shut unless she was planning something bad. Kuen's nose wrinkled at that moment.

"Am I supposed to feel insulted piggy? And you said bum. Like what? Is that supposed to be a curse word or somethin? Heh? Now get your fat ass outta here! I'll come eat when I come down to eat! Dattebaaaa-shit why is that stupid tick still here?! Where the hell did I even get that?!" Kuen cursed colorful arrays of words all the while Maggy stood there, wide eyed, and horrified.

Teary eyed Maggy glared up at the ranting Kuen. "I-I'M TELLIN MOMMA YOU SAID BAD WORDS AGAIN!!!" Maggy wailed like a baby. Kuen just stared down at the brunette annoyed. "Does it look like I care about what Miss Blubber Butt has to say or think about me? Now. GET OUT!" Kuen kicked Maggy's hand away from the door, forcing the hefty attic door to plop back down. Maggy just barely able to move quick enough to go down the little ladder to miss the oak wood slamming down on her already deformed head. 

Blubbering in tears Maggy stomped down the hallway, two sets of stairs to her 'momma' in the kitchen to complain everything Kuen did and most likely some lies as well. Not that Kuen cared at all. And they knew not to mess with her sleep and silent time. When they try to get her. Some mysterious things happens, twice almost triple as bad. And when Kuen comes down from her room. The Red head would simply smirk and  say "Well lookie here. Karma is a bitch. What was that saying? What comes around goes around?"

Ah. Sometimes it was good to be her. "KUEN!" But life still sucks donkey ass.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

 By: KisaCatDemon

Hope you liked it!