Your Beautiful Eyes

Tony smiled softly as he watched Groot interact with the bots. The little plant seemed to like the bots a lot and always played with them until he felt tired. Dum-E had taken a particular enjoyment when the plant played with him. U and Butterfingers on the other hand seemed pretty fascinated with Groot but it was Dum-E who loved him the most out of the three bots.

Tony leaned back against the couch as he watched Groot play with Dum-E. A hand held his face as he thought back of the recent events which had happened over the past four months. First off, Captain Asshole had broken out the former Avengers from the raft and gone off to Wakanda. Then two months later there was the fiasco with regard to the Spider-man and the Vulture. Tony had been shit scared with regard to what had happened with the kid. Well, he was aright and Tony was damn proud of him and had asked him to become an Avenger. Although Peter had declined, he said he would join as soon as he was done with school. Though the kid popped by in the New Avengers facility every other day to interact with the people living there. He would get his homework to Tony's lab and sit and do it there, occasionally asking Tony doubts or to interact with the bots if they distracted him.

The month after the Peter fiasco, Tony started looking for potential recruits for the new Avengers. It was in this process that he met doctor Stephen Strange, Master of the New York Sanctum along with Wong his friend and the head of the library in Kamar-Taj, Katmandu. It was also this time he met Hope van dyne, The owner of the wasp suit and the CEO of Pym Technologies. They had all hit of well along with Rhodey (who was back on his feet) and Vision and also with Bruce and Thor who had returned from a strange adventure in Asgard.

The new avengers were well accepted and praised by the public at large. Although, there was still Pro-Captain campaign going on in America while the rest of the world was pissed at him and his merry band of friends.

It was at this time that a space ship had crash-landed in the facility (he had just bought it!) and a man came yelling at a raccoon. Tony and Peter had been the only ones at the facility at that time. Thor had gone back to Asgard to talk to his father. Rhodey, Bruce and Vision had gone to a mission near Afghanistan. Hope was at a meeting in Japan. So it was Tony and Peter who were alone in the facility and were going on a science-spree when FRIDAY had alerted them. Tony had made Peter go hide while he had gone to investigate while putting on his suit.

The man who looked like the captain apologized for the damage caused. The raccoon meanwhile was looking at Tony's suit with a lot of curiosity. There was a green haired lady, a bulky man with weird tattoos, a lady who had Antennas.

"Who the hell are you?" Tony demanded.

"Dude! You don't know?" the raccoon said annoyed.

"I am Groot!" Tony then noticed the plant who then stretched his branches to sit on the captain's shoulder.

"The Guardians of the Galaxy?" Tony asked and all of them looked shocked while the raccoon looked at the plant.

"I am Groot."

"So the fuel got over?"

"I am Groot."

"...and you crashed here."

"I am Groot?"

"This is earth, buddy."

"Wait, you can understand him?" The green lady asked.

"Uh-huh"

Everyone stared at him.

"Mr. Stark?" Peter peeked out of the room he was in and slowly came out curiously looking at the stranger. He narrowed his eyes at the weapons they were holding. Tony sighed and came out of his suit. The raccoon whistled looking at the suit. The captain's eyes widened as he looked at him surprised. Tony, meanwhile, put his arm around Peter.