VALENTINES SPECIAL!!

Okay  so...
Yayayayya
Another story from me...
Actually let me introduce it...
This is actually the first ever fan-fic written by me!!
And I know u must be thinking that why it's Valentine even when almost half a year has passed
It's basically bcuz i  started this fic in February on Valentine's day but couldn't complete it and now I wanna complete it....
And yes you can give the credit to...ugh gr8 why I can't do that tagged thing
So I'll basically give the credit in the next chp
Sorry.....
So....yes!!! I am Terrible at fics
Enjoy!!😘😍

~~~~~
  A knock could be heard on the door,as three figures whispered in the hallway.
"What's taking her so long??" Mahiru said carefully trying not to let her voice boom in the empty hallway.
"She should be here by now!!" Laura said taking a glance at her watch.
"I am sure she forgot!Kyah!" Ako said folding her arms.
The girls were wearing their school uniforms and were waiting outside yume's room.
"Huh! Who is it!?" A voice came from inside and the door opened.
A figure stood in front of them,her hair messed up and strands were poking out of her hair.
"Plz!tell me this is a joke!!" Ako pretended to laugh.
"Huh?"yume tilted her head in confusion.
"Yume! You are still in pyjamas!" Laura uttered in shock.
"Yume!!how could you forget!!" Mahiru screamed half whispered.
"What?"yume asked again.
"We are supposed to be meeting Anna-sensai....right?" Laura said.
"NOW!!" They all said together except for yume.
"It's not nice to make people wait!" Laura looked worried.
"An idol should always be punctual!" Mahiru sighed.
"She'll be mad at us!" Laura said.
"She'll be mad at you,not me. It was your fault!" Ako corrected.
Mahiru rolled her eyes.
"OMG!! I am so sorry guys!! I mean I didn't forget!!I remembered but I didn't knew that we are supposed to meet her at the 4 of the morning (sorry my grammar sucks).
"Yume!hurry up!"Mahiru said pushing yume inside her room.
"We wanna see you ready here in five minutes!" Laura ordered.
"Okey dokey!!yes sir!!" Yume closed the door smiling to herself that they they didn't screamed at her.
~~~~
"Waaah!! I forgot!" Yume said and walked infront of her three friends smiling.
"What?......wait! I know what!!" Mahiru giggled.
"Oh!!"Laura said and started giggling.Everyone looked at ako.
"What? I didn't forgot!how can I forget the day which was specially made for me and my subaru-kyun!"ako said and soon went into her world of daydreaming but came back when she heard the countdown.
"Five...four...three....two..and!"all of them put their hands together and shouted..
"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!" Everyone cheered and broke into laughter.
"Hey! where's my Valentine chocolate?" Mahiru asked them with a scary tone. Everyone knew she loves chocolates.
"Aren't we supposed to give it afterwards!" Laura said trying to hide the Truth that they haven't even started making chocolate.
"I guess so!" Yume smiled.
"I can't wait to get mine from yume!" Mahiru said as she thought about rainbow confectionery which was owned by yume's parents.
"And I can't wait to give mine!!" Ako said thinking about subaru.
"That gets me going!" Laura replied."Here we are!"
The four girls went inside the song class practice room. The school was mostly empty except for some students who were training early.
"Wow!! I didn't know that people train so early!! I have to get serious on my aikatsu!" Yume said as she raised her fist. Others laughed seeing her enthusiasm.
It was still a little kinda dark and almost everyone was in bed except for S4 who was obviously doing their early training too. These girls were called by Anna sensai for an important task.
"The school is pretty much empty!" Yume said looking around!(okay so basically school is empty).
"Not for long!" Laura replied and reminded them that it was Valentines day,a very special day on which everyone wants to wake up early for their beloved ones.
"Ohiou! babytachii!" Anna-sensai said as she banged the strings of her guitar.(idk if I spelled it right)
"Good morning!" Everyone greeted.
"Yes!! babytachii!! I called you four early today specially because it's Valentine self-producing time!!" Anna sensai smiled.
"Valentine self-producing time!!" Everyone said in confusion.
"Yes, as you know self-producing is the most important step towards S4,you have to self-produce if you want to achieve your dreams!" Anna-sensai explained.
"Yes!!"they all nodded in agreement.
"So,what do we have to do this time??" Laura said full with enthusiasm.
"Are we supposed to bake a cake or make chocolates?" Mahiru said as she believed that Valentines is all about chocolates.
"Making chocolates,that sounds easy!" Yume smiled.
"Nuh uh!! babytachii! It's much difficult and if you completed your task you will receive a special gift!!" Anna-sensai smirked.
"Special!!I can't wait!" Mahiru replied.
"That gets me going!" Laura smiled.
"Special!? Special as S4!! WOW!!" Yume's eyes widened with excitement.
"Meow!"ako meowed.
"What is it!!??what do we have to do?" Everyone asked excitedly.
"Are you sure you wanna take the challednge!!? babytachii!" Anna-sensai asked with a smile.
"Yes!!" They said.
"Well..your task is to.......
....
..

FIND TRUE LOVE!!!!!!!" Anna-sensai banged her guitar.
"TRUE LOVE!!??????!!??" Everyone screamed in confusion.
~~~
Okay so basically I did a TERRIBLE job...bcuz right now it's 9:37pm and I am supposed to be in bed and my mom is calling me.....
I really hope u like it!!...plz tell me if u did!😘😍
And I am really excited for this story!!!
Until then.....
Mina daisuki..
Kira~chan😘