Flos mortis

Charlie is a 8 year old boy with an extraordinary talent; he remembers everything he's ever seen, heard, or thought. Though Charlie's talent is amazing he has no friends. Arizonna, a girl from a special organization to help kids like Charlie who have no friends, Meets Charlie and gets to see his amazing talent. But one day there are a lot of mysterious deaths out of nowhere, and strange, pink flowers have been apearing everywhere. People thought at first it was brought from another country, because an embassidor from Spain recently visited their country. They've figured out what it's not but they don't know what it is. Scientists took some of the flowers in for testing. This is much more serious than they even imagined. They've discovered the truth about the mysterious appearence, and the deaths... The flowers contain toxic dust. As wind blows by it picks up the dust and carries it in the air. As it sweeps by a person, it can kill in minutes. Because of Charlie's rich father he has been to a scientist lab where they were experimenting flowers. They showed them a demonstration of creating a flower species. It was suprisingly simmilar to the flowers spotted recently in the town......... Arizonna was keeping an eye on Charlie one night. They were watching a story on the news about the flowers when Charlie, out of nowhere blurted out some random thing..

" Flos mortis."

"What'd you say Charlie?"

" Flos mortis, the flower of death, it's Dutch."

" Where'd you learn that Charlie?"

"The lab. I remember going with dad a couple of years ago. Huh, it was alot like theese flo.."

While in the middle of a sentence Charlie realised something.. without knowing Charlie might be able to save the human race from deadly dust......

.................