Just in Time

*Beep*
'What is that sound.'
*Beep*
'Meh. Imma keep sleeping like the real gangster I am.'
*Beep*
'I'm pretty sure this is important. I mean, I turned it on for a reaso-'

You jump as your alarm clock starts to beep rapidly. "What was this damn thing for again?" You think outloud.
.
.
.
"SH*T!" You holler, rushing out of bed.
This always happened back when you where in highschool, but you were going to college now!
Specifically, Hopes Peak Academy!

Komaeda is surely going to lecture you. You could already feel his knuckle knocking on your wooden door like the old days.
Once done dressing up and combing your hair, you quickly rush down, taking an attempt on making breakfast and lunch quickly.

You decided it would be a good idea to pack extra just so that Komaeda could eat too.
'Wait. No. He'll think I have a crush on him if I tell him that!' You thought, trying to find ways of telling him you packed him lunch.

'I packed extra because I like eating more, but you can have it? No! It'll sound weird.' You thought harder.

'I accidentally packed extra and didn't want the rest to go to waste? Yes! That's it.' You happily packed Komaedas breakfast and lunch.
You wait for the knock.

"Huh. That's weird. Komaeda should've knocked on my door right about now." Whispering out loud to yourself, you walk towards the door and open it slightly.

No one is there.

"8:15. I should check on Komaeda." You quickly grab your bag and other necessities. Running to your best friends' house, you eagerly knock on his door.

No answer.

"Don't tell me he already went without me...!" You twist the door knob, and surprisingly, it was open.
"Komaeda?" You yell, hearing the echo of your voice going around his home. No answer. Running to his room, you were surprised to see that Komaeda was still in his bed, cuddled in his blanket, sleeping ever so peacefully.
It felt switched since HE was the one usually waking you up.

"Komaeda?" You said in your quietest voice. He only groaned in response. "Komaeda!" You whispered a little bit louder. He shuffles around.

You were getting closer and closer to his face, hearing him breathe.
You were studying his face. His long eyelashes were mesmerizing, a long with his clear pale skin. Everything was peaceful until a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around your waist and pulled you towards his sleeping body. He hugged you tight. You yelp in surprise.
"K-Komaeda! We're going to be late for school!" You yell, still, no response from the white haired boy. You ended up relaxing, waiting for Komaedas arms to relax too. When he finally relaxed, you burst out of his grasp and roll him off of his bed, Komaeda waking up.
"Komaeda, you idiot...!!!!" You holler with a huge blush on your face. You start helping Komaeda up, an angered look on your face as you were doing so.

"Hehe...Sorry, (L/N)." He scratched the back of his head. "I accept your apology. But, if it weren't for me, you'd be in so much trouble right now! Hurry up and get dressed, I made breakfast and lunch." You demand, as Komaeda follows. "What? Thank you, (L/N)! Your hope and kindness truly shines when you give food to someone as worthless and useless like me....But, (L/N)...Please, call me Nagito, okay?" He asked of you, another huge blush appearing on your already red face. "A-Agh! Fine, call me (F/N) now, too...d-dummy!" You whip your head and start walking towards the kitchen. You cringed at the way you reacted.
Why must you be such a Tsundere. Heck, it could be your special talent other than (SHSLT [Super high school level talent])! You didn't show it around other people, really only to the closest people you know.
Nagito was one of them. Ahhh, his white fluffy hair, mesmerizing greyed green eyes, his smile. You didn't realize you were drooling until Nagito sat down beside you and noticed you fantasizing.
"(Y/N)?" He asked, snapping you out of your daydream. "Huh?" You turn and looked at him. "Did you get enough sleep? Because you're kinda drooling." He smiled, you blushed in response, wiping the drool off your face. "N-no! I was..-just eat your food already...!" You covered your face with your hands and peeked through your fingers, noticing Nagito was staring at you while he was eating his food. "What? Is there something on my face?" You asked, wiping your whole face with your sleeves. "No. Just mesmerized by your beauty. How could someone as beautiful as you hang out with such trash like me." He responded. You playfully punch him. "Shut up! You're not trash. And eat already! Or we'll be late..! And you'll get in trouble..." You mutter the last part, not wanting Nagito to hear it. He only smiled again and started eating.