CHAPTER 1

"A wallflower.
That is what I was .
Standing on the sidelines of crowd
Sitting in the unheeded limn of mortals
And laying in my solitary. "

I was never the way I am now . From being a palsy walsy to being a socially awkward girl.

From being a giggly giddy girl to being a reticent, I did change a lot !
No one knew why I changed , but I know and so did he .

When I changed my high school, and came to Enfield High, I thought that my 2 years were going to be a bed of flower , but little did I know that I was going to walk on the path of spikes and thorns everyday.

Ever since I came here , I am being targeted and it's been only 3 months I have already lost myself within me .

Walking down the school hallways I kept my head bowed , in a hope that nobody will notice me . Soon Aroha joined me with her head bowed just like me and we made our way to our first class .
Aroha , was the only friend that I had , because she understood how it felt to be thrashed around . , Aroha was a victim of severe bullying but the only difference was that she was subjected to more pain and insults than I could ever  phantom.

Aroha was a beautiful tall brunette, and when I say  beautiful I mean drop dead gorgeous with those killer legs and perfectly tanned skin and model like figure .

She  always kept to herself , always suffocated herself within and never even whimpered !
Everybody in the school was murmuring about some famous group of the school had returned and from what I can see Aroha was all frenzy about it .
"You fine ?" I asked
"Yes " she whispered in her tiny voice .
But oh ! She looked everything but fine .

We made our way to our class and as usual we sat at the back ! It has become kinda tradition for me and her .

How much I want school to end so that I'll be out of this hell hole .

In came Mrs. Juana and started ranting about her cats and again my mind went back to him.

Was he thinking about me ?
Did he even remember me ?

Two years and I am still not over it .

Nothing really happened afterwards because somehow everyone was busy gossiping about the 'famous group' which I am yet oblivious

.

I took my apppe and walked outside the school to embrace the solace it offers me .
Just as I was admiring the veiw I felt a tap on my shoulder.
I saw a petite brunette with hazel eyes standing next to me with a smile .
"Hi I am Sara, are you new in Enfield? " letting her hand out to shake .
I shook her hand gently and replied with a smile .
"I am Keira, been here for few months "

"Really ? How come I never saw ya ?"She asked.

I shrugged in response . Like why does she think it's necessary to know everyone around here.

"So where are you from ?"she asked while looking around the class.
"I am from Bristol".
"That defines your British accent. So how is everything-" she didnt complete the sentence and stiffened while looking at something or someone.

A few feet away from us stood a guy I've never seen with icy blue eyes and a frame of around 6ft.

He was looking at straight at sara .

" I will be back Keira" sara said in a hurry and started to move towards the entrance just as she crossed The Icy Blue Eyed Guy he held her wrist firmly and spun her towards him .

I was shocked to see that Sara had teary eyes holding so much pain in them .

"Saar, please listen to me just once " The blue eyed guy said with a pleading voice .

"Leave me Aiden"  Sara said while twisting her wrist from his hand trying to get out of his hold and a lone tear fell from her eye .
UMM.. OKAY WTF IS GOING ON HERE?

Aiden guy wiped the escaped tear from her cheek and caressed her cheek with his knuckles.

"Please baby! Just listen to me this once .please?" He begged her .
"Fuck off". She said with a angry face like she was about to kill him .
I dont know why I felt bad for Aiden .He looked so sincere but then again appearances are deceptive. 

Sara somehow managed to free her wrist from his hold and rushed towards the school entrance.

He stood there looking at her retreating figure and started moving towards the entrance as well ,probably following her .

Woah ! That was a handful .

The bell finally rang and I collected my things and moved to my next class which surprisingly was with Aiden guy. I took a look at Aiden and he was still lost.

In came  our teacher and started blabbering hamlet and after what seemed like eternity the bell finally rang but Aiden was still siting like a statue and dwelling into his misery .

I made my way towards him and tapped on his shoulder twice.

He averted his gaze from the wall and raised his eyebrow.

"Umm .. The class is over."
He gave me a curt nod and stood up while sliding his backpack across his shoulder.

He turned and thanked me .

My next class was AP And I had 10 minutes till the class .
I rushed towards my locker and took my  books and started making my way towards washroom because my bladder was about to burst .
I took a look at my ck watch and I still had some time and umph!

I collided with a wall .

WAIT ! A wall in the middle of hallway?
As I opened my eyes while rubing my nose I saw I didn't collided with a wall but a defined , broad and a strong chiselled chest .

Just as I saw who the person was.
It was a guy -
Well scratch tha a Greek god standing in front of me  .

"I-I a-am sorry " I stuttered.

He  continued to stare right into my eyes as if he could see the depths in them  and suddenly he took hold of my hand which was rubbing my nose without breaking eye contact and droped it to my side and there were no sparks rather there were truckload of fireworks all over my body and he rubbed the tip of my nose with his thumb .

My stomach was Hiroshima at that time will the explosions inside it .

"Does it hurt?" He said in his husky voice and that sent a shiver through my spine .
Jesus! His voice alone makes me go nuts.

"No, I am fine now .
Thank you " I said with a slight smile ..

But he kept his straight face and frowned as if he didn't understand the reason for caressing my nose.

No one has showed me care in those 3. Years and in those 3 months in this school .
Maybe everything will stop .
Maybe he won't treat me like trash like everyone does.
But my maybes were  short lived when he pushed  me as if I burnt him and gazed at me with eyes full of rage and hatred .
"Pathetic" he said .

VOTE. COMMENT.SHARE