the brocken

It all started when she met him.

starring: veronica, mandy, jake ,sam,Dylan and Julian.

Veronica's P.O.V:

hey mom!!

yes sweety?

iam going to spend the night at mandy's ok?

okay honey be careful...

okay mom -.-

I  put on my new dress because I knew jake was gonna be there! I prepared my sleeping bag and everything and I went down stairs and then I opened the front door and left.

I was on my way when 4 guys surrounded me....

hey babe why is a chick like you all alone? the leader of the group said.

I took a step back but one of the guys caught me from behind. I started to scream... shut up bitch.the leader said. please just let me go. please. I said. come on we'll have fun baby... I was screaming and struggling so the guy behind me slapped me really hard that I fell , the guys started to rip my clothes and they started to touch me inappropriately. I was screaming and crying. out of nowhere a guy came. leave her alone! the guy said. or I'll call the police now! go! so they went... are you okay , iam Dylan.  he pulled me up. t-thank you dylan iam veronica , god knows what they would've done to me if you didn't come. no problem veronica he smiled. wow what a gorgeous boy, he has freckles omg! look at his hair!! I thought. um veronica back to earth. he said with a smirk. I laughed. I was in my bra and undies and Dylan was looking at me , he bit his lip and said come on let me take you home. wait. I said. first I have to call my friend and tell her I ain't coming. so I called and told her what happened and everything. okay now we can go... I said.

*hey guys it's my first time writing a story so I hope you like it♥♥