―INTRODUCTION

DIMITRIY VALENTIN;

DIMITRIY   VALENTIN;

-

I WAS RAISED BY SOMEONE

FILLED WITH HATRED SO HOW

DO YOU THINK I TURNED OUT?

-

a boy whom was forced away from his mother and younger brother after being deemed a monster like his father; a man filled with only hatred. the man had a deep rooted hatred for even his own son whom only showed the traits of a mere mundane which he found unacceptable. it was decided that his son must change one way or another. there were series of experiments that had been conducted on dimitriy by his own father whom had not been a little scientist like one would presume; but a powerful corrupt sorcerer. his father had given the boy the ability to make others void of any emotion he wished as well as being able to remove all the emotions one could have. some say that as a result of this ability the boy lacked emotions himself, but that is not proven. dimitriy may seem heartless and that is mostly the truth due to his fathers continuous experiments and many years of trauma, but do not be fooled. the boy has many other abilities, abilities that are deemed to be just as monstrous and corrupt as his own fathers, just like his late mothers predictions.

{ but how do you know if any of this is the truth,

the boy can't even recall his own past. }

-

AS FOR MY MOTHER? WELL ―

THAT BITCH GOT WHAT

SHE DESERVED,

IT'S HER FAULT FOR

GETTING IN THE WAY

WHEN I WAS TRYING TO

KILL MY BROTHER...

―ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION

ITS A WIN WIN SITUATION

IF I'M BEING HONEST.

-