First Sights of Love

(Author's note: as this is my first story I will put my best into making this ;) )

It was a Beautiful day in Textopolis, Just Right to sunbathe in the grass at the Park. One day, Gene walked down the park's pathway and thought: "I wonder if any of the pretty emoji will like me as I was a malfunction..."

But then by the corner of his eye, He saw an amazing body which was laying on a towel which she laid on the grass.

Gene then thought: "Holy Mother of God! She is a goddess for me, Her body is amazing. Wonder who that might be?"

He then walked over to her with Hearts in his eyes.

When he got there, he stumbled in his speech because he remembers the Black Beanie with the pixel skull..

"JAILBREAK?!" Screamed Gene

Jailbreak was awake and jumped from Gene's shouting of her name

"Gene.. where you spying on me when I was sunbathing...?" Jailbreak Said

"Jailbreak..." Gene starts his sentence but gets interrupted by her finger.

"Gene... I wanted to break something.. Ever since I saw you for the first time I looked into your eyes and I thought to myself: I really goddamn want your body with mine. But during our time on a Spotify stream..." She said Holding his hands with hers. "I wanted to Lock lips with you on that smooth calm stream that you chose. But I guess we can do it now if you'd like..." she finished talking with a cheeks flushed red.

Gene did want to lock lips with her. He came closer to her face and their lips where a millimetre apart, He then Closed his eyes and kissed her lips and they held it for a long time.

To Be continued....

Next part will be in next few weeks.

Hope you enjoyed "First Sights of Love"