Life

So to start off, Sheev Palpatine is my second favorite Star wars characters of all time. (My first is Ahsoka Tano) but anyway I will be talking about his life from the beginning I hope you all enjoy. (I don't own any part of the Star Wars franchise, but I like it)

Sheev Palpatine was born into a wealthy Naboo family, and because of that, he thought he was better than the other children. Craving for power and knowledge, he hid this from his family but his father belived Sheev's thoughts were the signs of a early psychopath ad feared for his son. For judgment thoughts and fake smiles upon him, Sheev hated his family and loathed his father seeing him as pathetic and weak mined, not caring to furthermore his family's power. His mother just talked what she was supposed to say, and was taught only what Sheev's father wanted her to know. Even worse, his siblings were as narrow minded as his father. Being taught the views only their father, and their father only. Sheev was disliked amongst his entire family and treated as a ghost. Making him to abuse his family's wealth and becoming spoiled. Seen as his father didn't care about him, and despised him. In his teenage years Sheev again turned to abuse his family's wealth and bought forbidden texts that explored Sith lore. He became obsessed with the Sith order and thinking they were the key to absolute power. In early adult years he became fixated on politics of the galaxy, enjoying seeing Naboo grow in power and its influence through out the galaxy. Sheev eventually met Hugo Damask secretly know as Darth Plagueis a extremely rich Magister of Damask Holdings.

They worked together to influence Naboo to vote on their new king, and rigged the polls, when Palpatine's father found out, he sent his family away on their ship to a planet far away from Naboo. Enraged Palpatine let out all his anger, and betterment towards his father over the years spurring it all out now. His dad shouting just as loud, and even went as far to say he was temped to kill him when he was a baby. Feed up, Palpatine conjured up all the anger inside him, and with the force killed his father and whole family. Then proceeded to contact Plagueis. He promised that his family's death won't be brought upon him and said they'll make up a story to officials. To which they belived. Hugo reveled himself to Palpatine as a Sith Lord. Palpatine spent all his time with Plagueis and became trained in the ways of the Sith. Becoming Plagueis's apprentice and training with him for years. Furthermore is in the Star Wars movies I'd advise you to watch them!