Before Everything

I didn't know it when I first saw her. She stood at her father's side, her hands clasped in front of her. It is normal for the king or queen to remarry after their spouse dies, and that is the current situation. We had finished the ceremony a few hours earlier, and were clearing up the reception. The king had matters to attend to, so the honeymoon had to wait.

His previous wife, the queen before me, had died a few years earlier, although no one knew why or how. I had heard of this kingdom, flourishing with it's great rulers and obedient subjects. But as everyone knows, behind every great kingdom there is a great legend. The story of the Old Ones is still whispered by old withered lips into young perky ears, terrifying them as their imagination runs away with them. Some say they had long, sharp claws for fingers. Some say they had teeth as thin as toothpicks, and as sharp as razors. Some even say they had black eyes, as if there were no soul to them. All of these are partially true. Except when it comes to the Eldest One. It is the smartest of them all, cunning and intelligent. It lives to wreak havoc among everything it comes across. And no one knows where it is. Except me.

And he was too blind to see it. Blinded by his intense love for his only daughter.

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄

Hey everybody. This is my first go at a story. So this is one of those "conspiracy theory" stories about one of the beloved Disney princesses. I wanted to try something, and this was one of my first ideas. Hope you enjoy!!

🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄