serendipity

Lance lay sideways on his bed, scrolling through his instagram feed. "Really? right in front of my salad?!" Some girl on his phone yelled. Lance laughed hysterically, for lance has never seen this dead meme. He messaged Pidge even though she was two rooms over.
Lanceinyopants: shared a video (the salad meme)
Smol.pidge: Lance that meme is dead.
Lanceinyopants is typing...

SLAM

Before he could finish his message, Keith apparently pinned Lance's hand to his bed.
"Hey baby boy" Keith said with a smirk.
"Keith?! L-let go o-of me!" Lance stuttered, he was obviously flustered, and Keith loved that.
"Beg."
"What?"
"If you want me to let go of you," Keith's face got more intense, "then beg."
"N-no! I have self respect!" Lance yelled attempting to be confident. See, Keith's midsection was placed right on top of Lance's groin, he could feel the bulge in Lance's pants get harder; Keith knew how much Lance liked this. Loved this.

The sensation throughout Lance's body was painful in a way. His pants were getting tight and he couldn't relieve himself of the inescapable boner that he had. Lance tried to lift his hands but Keith was simply stronger. 
"Lance what is it, we've been here for two and a half minutes, you haven't said one word." Keith said a little frustrated.
"I-I am NOT doing what you s-say, Keith!" Lance tried to be cool, but he was failing.
Keith leaned in closer to his ear, hovering over his neck. He whispered "oh, but I know you love this~"
Lance couldn't control himself, he needed Keith or at least for him to get off so he can touch himself.
"KEITH~!" lance moaned, his face was getting hotter by the second.
They stared at each other for who knows how long.
"Well I guess I'll get off"
Keith got off, Lance was satisfied as he could at least touch his hard member. Keith quickly started kissing Lance. Lance was confused, because Keith said we was getting off, but at this moment Lance didn't really care either.
Lance looked up at the surprisingly dominant boy on top of him. "Why?" Lance said while breathing out heavily. "I couldn't just leave you like this, you obviously wanted me," Keith leaned closer to the tan boys ear before finishing his sentence, "i n s i d e  o f  y o u" Keith spoke slowly wich made Lance harder.
"UGH KEITH J-JUST DO IT!" Lance yelled, he wasn't repressing his horny emotions anymore.
"Do what?" Keith replied, acting clueless as to what's even going on.
"ANYTHING! EVERYTHING!"
keith slowly started kissing Lance's neck, Lance was a moaning mess. Even though Keith had been craving Lance for the past 8 months, he wanted this to last, he wanted to tease Lance and make him crave Keith as much as Keith craved him. Keith left suckles on Lance's neck. It took Lance sixteen minutes until he got aggravated by Keith's hesitancy. "MY DICK!" Lanced yelled, he was mad with some tears leaking out of his eyes.
"What about it?" Keith questioned, he knew what lance wanted but he acted naive nonetheless.
"SUCK MY FUCKING DICK, YOU DIPSHIT, NO MORE PLAYING WITH ME!" Keith was turned on, not only did Lance need him, but the dominance in lance's tone made him excited. None of their clothing was removed until now. Keith slowly unbuttoned Lance's pants as he rubbed Lance's rock hard member through the fabric of his underwear. Keith then skid his teeth across Lance's member.
"Nnnghhh ahhhhh!" Lance moaned.
"Oh, you like that?" Keith enticed.
"just get to it Keith!"
Keith then proceeded to lick Lance's cock. Keith shoved his whole mouth on Lance's seven inch member. Lance gasped, it may not seem like it but he's never felt this feeling until now. Lance, again couldn't control himself as he grabbed Keith hair and gagged Keith mercilessly. The vibrations from Keith's moans felt amazing on his erection. Keith loved having his hair pulled, it was something he could'nt help, even a tug made him moan. Lance continued doing this until the pleasure was too much, he let go of Keith's hair and flew his hands hand above his head, giving Keith full control over his dick. Lance was about to cum, his moaning and breathing was getting faster and harder. Keith notices this and released lanced member from his mouth.
"I feel as though I pleasured you enough, bye." To Keith this was a game, yes, he did want Lance a lot, but he wanted Lance to want him more. Keith started walk away, he made it two steps before Lance grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him over.
Lance was on Keith now.
"You are NOT leaving me like this." Lance said as he took off his and Keith's shirt. Keith was so hard. Lance started licking Keith's nipple as he played with Keith's member. Keith moaned and whined at being in laces position; he understands now. lance  would've ripped off Keith's pants if they weren't denim. But he got them off successfully. Lance opens his top drawer, pulled oit a bottle of lube. "You just have that here? How many people have you had sex with, Lance?" Keith questioned.
"None. I've just been waiting for this, hey don't judge me for being prepared." Lance with his pants already off, applied the lubricant over his member. He slowly slid his throbbing cock into Keith. Keith moaned senselessly. "NNNNGHGGGGHHH AG LANCE HA-HARD-DER!" lance didn't hesitate, he did as Keith asked.
"F-FAS- NNNGGHHAGGGAAAAHH FASTER!" Lance picked up the pace as he came into Keith hole. Lance as tired, but not done. He went up to Keith's mouth and passionately kissed it. See, kissing was a sheer Sign of love while everything else was lust, Lance wanted to show Keith he loved him. They made out for a while before Lance trailed down to Keith's member he slowly started to suck it, as Keith spurted moans higher pitched then lances.
"Ahhhh~! Lance!" Lance didn't want to go slow, he went faster and faster and deepthroated Keith's six and a half inch cock. Keith loved the way laces hair felt at this moment especially, he didn't grab it but he ran his fingers through it. Keith screamed "LANCE!" The noise rang throughout the whole castle. Keith came and Lance swallowed it all. The two boys panted on the bed for while before they got in the shower together, and fell asleep in their underwear.

*Time skip brought to you by sorrythisissolong inc.*

Lance put his arm over Keith, it was extremely warm under the covers; the boys body heat trapped underneath as they snuggled up.  Lance was spooning Keith. Shiro walked into the room. " Lance we're training soon, you need to-" Shiro stopped in his stacks as he noticed two bodies underneath the blankets. He saw it was Keith he silently freaked out. He ran to go tell Allura then Allura told Coran, and Coran told Hunk, and Hunk told Pidge. Soon everybody knew and they were gathered around the bed waiting for the two boys to wake up
"Keith..." Lance said clearly tired
"Yea?"
"I love you, baby."
"I love you, too" Lance kissed Keith softly in his neck and made him giggle. With both of their eyes still closed, Keith turned around and started to passionately kiss Lance. The group of five who were watching this  giggled as Shiro cleared his throat. The two boys jumped up as Shir continued "training starts soon you might wanna get ready, you two have a busy night?"
"Nah we just cuddled." Lance replied. A blush crept upon their faces.
"Good. Come one let's go," Shiro shooed the others out of the room, "If you guys do decide to get freaky, tell me and I might just join." With that, Shiro left.
"Wow." Keith said shocked
"Ikr... Thanks for this serendipity, Keith." Lance spoke before nuzzling up to him again

A/N Ugggghhh that took me two hours to write. I felt like I included some things that other writers don't. Im a guy I know ow how these things feel, I know how it works, how it goes down. Imma sleep now, it's 5:39am and I'm tired.

Bai

1389 words :T