Chapter 1 - The Journey Begins

In a cantina at the back end of Coruscant, a Chiss was sitting a corner with his R7 astromech droid. Wearing dark brown traveling clothes he doing his best not to be noticed.

"Were is the info broker, he is already late?"

Movement by door catches his eye as sees a Sith walking in. Covered in Sith Tattoos and a robotic prosthetic arm, with the yellow eyes of the dark side. The people scramble to get out of his way as he walk over to the bar sits and gets a drink.

"This is not good that broker better hurry up" The chiss keeps a wary eye on the Sith and freezes as the Sith holds still mid drink.

"A Jedi here that's not possible."  The  Sith cannels the Force outward throughout the cantina. The chiss feels a surge of the dark side. "He's searching for me."  The Jedi focuses on himself and suppresses the force. The Sith at the bar finds nothing. Not putting much care into it he simply goes back to his drink, not giving the situation a second thought.

[Outside]

"Are you sure about this Vraaz traveling with a Jedi is very dangerous thing?"

"Yes but there is something I want but I can't get it myself, especially with the Empire in charge. My only choice is to go with the Jedi."

"Alright then if you know what your doing."

[Inside]

The info broker and his mercenary bodyguard step into the cantina and the spot the Jedi and his astromech droid and walk over to his table.

"My pardon for being late but now we can finish our business transaction."

"Is everything here?"

"Yes all the information you paid for is right here in this data unit."

"I'm sorry I couldn't pay you more."

"Don't worry about any enemy of the empire is a friend of mine."

"Thank you, it's time I get off world then."

"Wait, there is more business to take care off before you go.  One there is a ship you can use to get off world in bay 14 about 15-20mins from here. Lastly why don't you take the merc with you, he can be of use of you on your journey."

"Really?"

" Yes, his contract with me is over and is no more use to me."

The Jedi looks over from the broker to the mercenary. He is wearing a set of Mandalorian armor with two twin blaster pistols at his belt, with a blaster repeater rifle at his back. His helmet has a red skull painted on the front. It's almost looks like it was painted on with old blood.

"Lying, it was the Mandalorian's idea."  

"Are you sure about this, do you know what your getting yourself into?"

"Yes , I know about your mission, I know what I'm doing. If your worried about my combat abilities I am a capable warrior." Unsurprised that the Jedi saw though the lie right off the bat.

"Very well." The Jedi held out his hand "Jahrul"

"Vraaz of clan Drolkohl" The Mandalorian shakes his hand.

"Then the three of us better get going before something happens."

Jahrul is about to stand up to leave but movement catches his eye and he sees a patrol of stromtroopers walk into the cantina.

"Just had to jinx it....."