Chapter 1

Gumball P.O.V.

As I walk through the town I spot him talking to my friends, I really don't know why but I know I have had a weird feeling around Marshall Lee. Sure he might be a cool bad-ass, but I know that he is just acting. I have called him out on it on many occasions. But this boy won't stop saying that was who he is. I know somewhere in him he knows that he is acting. I think he is afraid of what people would think of the real Marshall Lee. That boy has a problem with me and I don't know why, honestly it's driving me crazy." Gumball come here!" I hear Fionna shout from where she is with Marshall. I see him whisper in her ear, she nods and he floats away. Typical Marshall Lee." So whats up?" I say as I get over to Fionna and Cake." Not much sugar, just that boy flirting with Fi again." Cake said with a displeased look on her face, just like me she does not like Marshall around Fionna." Cake! Sorry she was joking and besides he doesn't like me he is in love with someone." Fionna said smiling. I just felt my heart drop in my chest, wait why am I sad I don't like Marshall Lee like that. Do I?" W-W-Who does he love?" I mange to croak out." I don't really know, all I know is that he is in love and I think its cute." Fionna squealed." Oh, well I'm having a ball tonight." I say plastering a fake smile on my face." Thats awesome, can we go Cake?" Fionna says to Cake. Cake nods her head and they walk away after saying goodbye to me before they left. As I walk to the castle I can't help but wonder, do I like Marshall Lee?

Marshall P.O.V.

I'm going to crash that gumwads party. That makes me happy. But when I saw him crushed earlier I couldn't help but wonder why. I always see a cheeky smile on his face. There is only two people in this world that know my deepest darkest secret, that I'm in love with Prince Gumball, me and Fionna. She keeps trying to get me to admit it to him but I won't he already hates me for not being perfect I don't want him to hate me for being in love with him. As I near the castle I get a feeling that this will be a good place to annoy someone since they hate me. I chuckle as people look over to me scared and surprised that I'm here." Why are you here?" I hear Gumball say as he walks over to me, looking a little annoyed. It is kinda hot. I chuckle as he gives me disapproving look. He looks pissed off. That makes me a little happy." I'm here for the music, why didn't you know I'm playing here." I said with my signature smirk on my face" Whatever just play your music." He scoffs as he walks away. I get up on stage." This song is dedicated to a very weird person." I say as I get out my bass/axe.

I start to sing.(Song not mine its off of tumblr so sorry for ripping it off)

"I see you hidden
Underneath the leaves
The wind rattling the branches
Shaking the gumdrop trees..."

"You're in so deep
You make me wanna weep
You say I'm a creep
But I know you lied
To try to hide what you got inside..."

"And so it must be
After all the things he said
You rip my heart out
Throws it in a shallow grave
And leaves me out for dead."

"Don't you tell me how to be
When you can't even see
The way you treat me..."

"And I
wonder why
You can't see
That it's always been me..."

"And sometimes I'm scared
Because I don't know how to tell you
I've always, kinda, sorta,
had a little crush on you.
And I would go against the world
If it meant I could stay true to only you
Just you..."

"I was alone in the dark
My life was anything but
a walk through the park.
Yet I see you standing there
Pretending you don't care."