1~ The Governor kidnapps you

Rick~ I finally talked my dad into letting me go on a run with Glenn and Maggie to get stuff for my baby sister. My dad is very overprotective it gets annoying some times.

"Make sure you always stay with Glenn and/or Maggie don't go off by yourself. Always keep your eyes open don't let your guard down......" my dad said more things but I wasn't paying attention but I never really pay attention so.

"I know all of this already dad so just chill."

"Don't tell me to chill young lady! I'm just making sure you were listening." my dad yelled.

" I was listening *cough cough not cough cough*." I lied.

"bye" "Goodbye"

Now we're at the store getting baby stuff. I may or may not have wondered off but it's fine. Then I heard aloud bang so me being smart walked towards the noise. I looked and saw Maggie and Glenn with this other dude 'Merle' that looked like he ate something sour. Again me being smart walk out towards them..............

" Hey ugly take off the mask its not Halloween." I yelled. Which was a bad idea.

" Y/N RUN!!!!" Maggie and Glenn yelled.

"I CAN'T MY DAD TOLD ME TO STAY WITH YOU GUYS!!!!" I yelled back

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU START LISTENING TO DIRECTIONS!!!!" Glenn yelled

"SINCE UH NOW DUH!!" I said back

But before I could get a response every thing went dark....

Ricks (p.o.v)

I heard some noise outside so I went out and I saw Carl staring at a women carrying something with walkers all around her.

"Carl open the gate!" I yelled and he did.

I asked the women her name in which she said it was Michonne.

"Why do you have a basket full of baby supplies?" I asked her

" There was a couple and a young girl but Merle kidnapped them." she replied

" A couple and a young girl??!!"

"Merle?!" Daryl and I asked at the same time.

"Yes he's taking him to this guy that goes by the Governor."

"Can you take us to him?" I asked she nodded her head

I just hope she's okay.........................................................

your (p.o.v) *warning*

I wake up to see i'm not at the prison but somewhere dark and scary.

"Good morning sweetheart it's nice that you've finally joined us." this creepy man said.

"Don't talk to me I don't know you!" I screamed.

"oh I'm so sorry my name is Phillip. It's nice to meet you." he smiled which made me shiver.

"I'm gonna need you to do me a favor and take of your clothes sweetie." now he's just smirking at me.

" NO! DON'T THOUCH ME!!!" I yelled

"Shut up!!!" he yelled then hit me. As his hands being to undress me I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

2hours later......

I've been here for a little while and this Phillip guy has done horrible things to me he raped me and has beat me but it's not just him but a guy named Merle to.

" Get up!" Merle yells but I don't move I just stay still so he just picks me up/drags me to a different room that held Maggie and Glenn they all started talking but I wasn't paying listening because I was to busy slipping in and out of consciousness. I was losing a lot of blood and I don't think i'm gonna make it my eyes start to close and I fall limp on the ground with darkness swallowing me up.

Glenn's (p.o.v)

I look at Y/N laying on the ground and it doesn't look like she's breathing and I fear that she may no make it. I just hope Rick finds us soon because Y/N probably won't make it long.......

Should I make a part 2??? Thanks for reading!!!